Author Topic: Biden's aides roll their eyes when he says he feels youthful as First Lady tries to keep him from ov  (Read 398 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's aides roll their eyes when he says he feels youthful as First Lady tries to keep him from overdoing it
Biden, at 81 years old, is the oldest serving president in American history
By Jeffrey Clark Fox News
Published December 19, 2023 2:00pm EST

First Lady Jill Biden has an "extraordinary amount of influence" over President Biden's schedule to keep him from getting overtired, and his claims of feeling youthful are drawing eye rolls from his staff, according to a new report.

"Jill Biden has an extraordinary amount of influence over the president’s schedule," Axios reporter Alex Thompson said during a Tuesday appearance on "CNN This Morning."

"Now, it’s usual for first ladies to keep an eye on the schedule," Thompson said. "It is not so normal for a First Lady to be crafting the presidential schedule."

Thompson explained that Biden's age also causes conflict between his aides over the president's schedule management.

"A lot of aides that I have talked to have been struck that Biden behind closed doors repeatedly says, ‘I feel so much younger than my age.’ He says it so often and with such real sincerity that there’s become this tension where he ends up overextending himself," Thompson explained.

"Aides feel he doesn’t know his own physical limitations and tries to do too much," the reporter continued. "That has this adverse effect where he ends up wearing himself out. Even though he is doing more events, he actually presents as more tired, which is then how you get these poll numbers that show that over 70% of voters have serious concerns about him doing a second term."

Biden's claims that he feels young "can draw eye rolls" from aides who think that the president "doesn't realize how old he can come across," per Axios.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/bidens-aides-roll-their-eyes-feels-youthful-first-lady-tries-keep-him-overdoing-it
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Well... my mind thinks my body is younger than it is as well. Until my body is challenged.

Since Joey's mental state is what it is, who knows how old he thinks he is.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden Is Reportedly Micro-Managing Joe’s Schedule To Get Him More Rest

Reagan Reese
White House Correspondent
December 19, 2023 1:07 PM ET
Font Size:

First Lady Jill Biden is reportedly micro-managing President Joe Biden’s schedule in an effort to get the 81-year-old more rest less than a year out from the presidential election, current and former aides apparently told Axios.

Tensions are growing around Biden as fails to acknowledge his limitations, current and former aides told Axios. To get the president more rest in an effort to avoid missteps, Jill Biden and her team are “deeply involved” in the planning of the president’s schedule, Axios reported.

While Jill Biden and her team also watch the president’s schedule to help manage his diet, a White House official downplayed the significance of the dynamic to Axios — noting that the couple keeps “an eye on one another’s schedules for the sake of balance — and they are far from the only couple in the administration who does that.”

Former First Lady Nancy Reagan closely watched former President Ronald Reagan’s schedule, while sometimes using an astrologist to do so, Axios reported. After a near assassination attempt on the former president, Nancy Reagan reportedly began occasionally consulting an astrologist when scheduling events in an effort to avoid such an incident again, the New York Post reported in 2021.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/12/19/jill-biden-joe-schedule-white-house-rest-age/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Former First Lady Nancy Reagan closely watched former President Ronald Reagan’s schedule, while sometimes using an astrologist to do so, Axios reported. After a near assassination attempt on the former president, Nancy Reagan reportedly began occasionally consulting an astrologist when scheduling events in an effort to avoid such an incident again, the New York Post reported in 2021.

The difference is Nancy was worried about her husband, drJill is only worried about keeping her position as flotus and the prestige it affords her...after all it's why she started banging Joe while he was still married.

Online LMAO

How youthful are we talking?

If youthful as an infant who eats soft food and is incontinent, I'd agree
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

He can't possibly get any more rest. The idiot barely works 30 minutes a day, as it is.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How many diaper changes in a day does a Biden need?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.