Author Topic: Breaking: Judge Orders That The Names Of More Than 170 Epstein High-Profile Associates Will Be Expo  (Read 10929 times)

Offline corbe

President Trump (I only hire the best people) hired Alexander Acosta as his labor secretary. Alexander Acosta was the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida who agreed to a plea deal to grant immunity from all federal criminal charges to Epstein.  He also hired Bill Barr as his AG, after he fired Sessions, who was the son of the guy that gave Epstein his first teaching job.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Alan Dershowitz responds to the Epstein documents.

The accuser already recanted and said she misidentified Dershowitz. She dropped her lawsuit against Dershowitz earlier this year, after he sued her for Defamation. (Video)

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1742760797674103065

Offline mountaineer

R A W S A L E R T S
@rawsalerts
🚨#BREAKING: Over 328 new pages of Epstein documents have just been released moments ago
6:44 PM · Jan 4, 2024

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

ABC News reporter laments (off camera) how they had the entire Epstein story - including allegations against Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Alan Dershowitz, et al. - and it was quashed.

James O'Keefe
@JamesOKeefeIII
Imagine if news reporters were this honest ON air. This recording of @arobach  was obtained from someone inside ABC News during a commercial break, Oct 2019  ...

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1742998162338668935

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
We need to pray for O'Keefes safety.  I am surprised the young man has lived this long.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

We need to pray for O'Keefes safety.  I am surprised the young man has lived this long.

Pray that those on the 'list' are held accountable; unfortunately doubtful.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
   President Trump (I only hire the best people) hired Alexander Acosta as his labor secretary. Alexander Acosta was the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida who agreed to a plea deal to grant immunity from all federal criminal charges to Epstein.  He also hired Bill Barr as his AG, after he fired Sessions, who was the son of the guy that gave Epstein his first teaching job.

Yep. Maybe Trump's worst decision frankly, guy is scum. He should be disbarred.

Offline mountaineer

Recall Katie Hobbs
@AmericanHubener
NOT ONE CHILD RAPIST ON THE EPSTEIN CLIENT LIST HAS BEEN ARRESTED

FBI has arrested and disappeared Epstein the pimp and Maxwell the groomer but not a single Epstein client has been arrested!

Jeffrey Epstein Victim: “I have spent the last 17 years in my own prison for what she, Jeffrey & all the co-conspirators did to me. I was raped repeatedly, I was raped 3x per day sometimes & I was not the only girl on that island. There was a constant stream of girls being raped over and over and over again”

What does our government do? The FBI safely tucks away that client list and protects the child rapists. Why give up your own blackmail list?
5:53 AM · Jan 1, 2024
She identified who raped her. Why no criminal charges?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She identified who raped her. Why no criminal charges?

Side note:  As you may guess, I follow that account on X.  He's coordinating the Recall of Hobbs, the usurping Governor of AZ.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Side note:  As you may guess, I follow that account on X.  He's coordinating the Recall of Hobbs, the usurping Governor of AZ.
Giddyup.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Third batch of Jeffrey Epstein court documents released
By Social Links for Emily Crane and
Social Links for Priscilla DeGregory
Published Jan. 5, 2024
Updated Jan. 5, 2024, 3:27 p.m. ET

The third batch of previously sealed court documents tied to Jeffrey Epstein dropped Friday afternoon.

The 29 documents — totaling 411 pages — add to the trove of information that has already trickled out this week, detailing how the sick pedophile leveraged his connections to the rich, powerful and famous to recruit his victims and cover up his crimes.

The files, which were ordered released by Manhattan federal Judge Loretta Preska last month, are part of a since-settled defamation lawsuit that Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre brought against the sex offender’s madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, in 2015.

So far, the documents have included some of the high-profile names of people who once socialized or worked with the late pedophile — from former Presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump to Prince Andrew and the late scientist Stephen Hawking.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/05/news/third-batch-of-jeffrey-epstein-court-documents-dropped/
Support the USO

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Sorry for shout @corbe but unclear here who was "son of the guy that gave Epstein his first teaching job".... Was it Barr or Sessions?

Thanks
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline libertybele

Again, Trump has made it onto the list -- whether or not he participated in having sexual relations with under age women or women without their consent, it is bothersome that he knew what was going on, on Epstein Island, yet did nothing. That goes for a lot of people who knew about the Island. Shame on all of them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Again, Trump has made it onto the list -- whether or not he participated in having sexual relations with under age women or women without their consent, it is bothersome that he knew what was going on, on Epstein Island, yet did nothing. That goes for a lot of people who knew about the Island. Shame on all of them.

Yep. All it takes for evil to prevail is for good Men to do nothing.

Offline corbe

Bill Barr's dad gave epstein his first teaching job at Dalton prep school, taught math, I believe.  @Sighlass

The school, which had been a progressive haven for the children of artists and writers, was undergoing a shift under a new headmaster. Donald Barr, the father of Attorney General William Barr, came in as a disciplinarian focused on beefing up the academics of the school, and on enforcing a strict code of conduct.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/12/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-dalton-teacher.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LadyLiberty

It was going on right there in Palm Beach also.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Epstein would pay driver $200 for every teen girl he dropped off, Ghislaine would scout at nightclubs: docs
By Social Links for Emily Crane and
Social Links for Priscilla DeGregory
Published Jan. 5, 2024
Updated Jan. 5, 2024, 3:27 p.m. ET

A man roped in to help drive potential young victims to Jeffrey Epstein’s Palm Beach, Fla. mansion claimed the late pedophile would personally cough up $200 cash for every teen girl he dropped off, according to newly unsealed court documents.

The claim, included in the third batch of previously sealed files released Friday afternoon, was made in a 2016 deposition given by Tony Figueroa as he described how he dropped young girls at the property.

“He handed me $200 for every girl that I walked in that door, whether they did stuff with him or not,”  Figueroa testified. 

Epstein even phoned him directly to ask about “getting more girls,” according to the filing.

“He was just asking me if I had any other girls that wanted to come work,”  Figueroa said.

Figueroa became involved in Epstein’s scheme to procure young girls because he was dating accuser, Virginia Roberts Guiffre, at the time, according to the file.

“Pretty much I would get friends that I went to school with, and I would take them over there and introduce them, and then I would just leave,” he testified, adding that he did it for roughly six months.   

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/05/news/third-batch-of-jeffrey-epstein-court-documents-dropped/
Support the USO

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
   Bill Barr's dad gave epstein his first teaching job at Dalton prep school, taught math, I believe.  @Sighlass

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/12/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-dalton-teacher.html

TY sir ... I had hoped it was not Sessions...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cernovich: There Were ‘No Revelations’ in Jeffrey Epstein Documents Because FBI ‘Lost’ His Safe

Author, filmmaker, and journalist Mike Cernovich claims there were “no revelations” in the tranche of documents recently released about disgraced financier and sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, because the FBI had the actual source of revelations —  Epstein’s safe — and it got “lost.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2024/01/05/cernovich-there-were-no-revelations-in-jeffrey-epstein-documents-because-fbi-lost-his-safe/
Support the USO

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"Lost the safe"....boy that's rich.
Lost my @SS! Now you know how the FEEBS are getting that huge new facility. If it was good enough for J. Edgar it's good enough for todays FEEBS....just like music and dancing, blackmail never goes out of style at the FederalBlackmailInstitute.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 01:34:48 am by GtHawk »