Author Topic: Senate Republicans recoil at Trump ‘poisoning the blood of our country’ remarks  (Read 1494 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Senate Republicans recoil at Trump ‘poisoning the blood of our country’ remarks
by Alexander Bolton - 12/19/23 6:00 AM ET

Senate Republicans on Monday recoiled at former President Trump’s comments at a rally in New Hampshire over the weekend, where he said the thousands of immigrants streaming into the United States on a daily basis are “poisoning the blood of our country.”

They also balked at Trump quoting Russian President Vladimir Putin’s criticism of the American political system as a defense against the 91 felony counts he is facing in Washington, D.C., Miami and New York. 

“I think it’s unhelpful rhetoric,” said Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), a member of Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell’s (Ky.) leadership team, when asked about Trump’s claim that immigrants are “poisoning” the country.

Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.), another member of the Senate GOP leadership team, said, “Obviously, I don’t agree with that.” 

“We’re all children of immigrants,” she said. “It’s just part of his campaign rhetoric, I guess. I don’t know, I can’t explain it.” 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4366896-senate-republicans-recoil-at-trump-poisoning-the-blood-of-our-country-remarks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Senate Republicans on Monday recoiled at former President Trump’s comments at a rally in New Hampshire over the weekend, where he said the thousands of immigrants streaming into the United States on a daily basis are “poisoning the blood of our country.”

Trump sure does have a knack for saying things that can be easily be used to stigmatize him and his supporters. The Establishment Loyalists in the Pub party will get all worked up, but who is the alternative?

Like it or not Trump is all we've got.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I think Mr. Trump said it EXACTLY right.
Isn't it refreshing to have someone speak that clearly?

Borders, language, culture... and ETHNICITY.
That's what makes a nation, a nation.

That's why what's going on now is called "The Great Replacement".

The left knew it would be difficult to impossible to "change the whites" from their traditional culture. So the easier option was... to simply replace them with others.

And... it's working.

(watcha gonna do about it...?)

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I think Mr. Trump said it EXACTLY right.
Isn't it refreshing to have someone speak that clearly?

Borders, language, culture... and ETHNICITY.
That's what makes a nation, a nation.

That's why what's going on now is called "The Great Replacement".

The left knew it would be difficult to impossible to "change the whites" from their traditional culture. So the easier option was... to simply replace them with others.

And... it's working.

(watcha gonna do about it...?)

Which particular ethnicities should we exclude as facilitating "blood-poisoning"?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 08:36:46 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Just because Bidens foreigners are dumping into this country with once eradicated diseases while getting lavish benefits from the treasury, while robbing, raping, murdering, enslaving American citizens is no reason not to treat us as inferior and better than us, is it?  The slavery to bash Americans a thing of the past as long as some of their beloved now hostile/hate foreigners coming here are doing it to Americans.  How can the WOKE stooges give up one of their most used and damning bashing Americans tools?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

So how about answers stooge WOKERS?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Which particular ethnicities should we exclude as facilitating "blood-poisoning"?

ALL ethnicities that are coming her illegally!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Are Democrats an "ethnicity" or just low born gutter sluts sucking the blood out of Americans.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
ALL ethnicities that are coming here illegally!

:yowsa: pointing-up

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Maj. Bill Martin

ALL ethnicities that are coming her illegally!

That statement has nothing to do with my question, or to the point to which I was responding, which was that our nation's identity depends on ethnicity.

Our nation's identity isn't dependent on ethnicity, but upon culture.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 09:48:40 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That statement has nothing to do with my question, or to the point to which I was responding, which was that our nation's identity depends on ethnicity.

Our nation's identity isn't dependent on ethnicity, but upon culture.

“There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americans... The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of it continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities.”

Theodore Roosevelt October 12, 1915

What do we see happening before our very eyes today @Maj. Bill Martin and to answer your original question, I personally would permanently ban any person who's only purpose in life is to see us dead!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 10:05:40 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

“There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americans... The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of it continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities.”

What do we see happening before our very eyes today @Maj. Bill Martin and to answer your original question, I personally would permanently ban any person who's only purpose in life is to see us dead!

Exactly. But I will go a couple of steps further @Bigun.

Anyone who comes here illegally.
Anyone who refuses to learn English.
Anyone that refuses to assimilate. (This is our country...not yours)
Anyone on public assistance.

At one time...immigration involved a US sponsor, the ability to provide for one's self and family and denial of public assistance for a number of years.

Offline libertybele

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When I look at the membership of the Senate GOP, this is the unsurprising story of the week.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

At one time...immigration involved a US sponsor, the ability to provide for one's self and family and denial of public assistance for a number of years.

I believe all of that is still law @berdie we just need to have the law enforced.  That's true for many other things as well.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

I believe all of that is still law @berdie we just need to have the law enforced.  That's true for many other things as well.

:beer:

Offline DB

The basic promise of America was that you could work hard and succeed regardless of your race, religion, tribe or class. In other words, based on the merit of your work.

The left has torn that to shreds. Merit is now a minimal consideration or even a detriment. The promise of America has been destroyed in the last decade all in the name of "social justice". Something that is completely devoid of justice.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Most of our countrymen today are completely ignorant of REAL history. NONE of this is new!

https://twitter.com/jjfThompson/status/1737590147691032818

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

Major Bill:
"Our nation's identity isn't dependent on ethnicity, but upon culture."

NO.
The United States of America was a nation created by whites of almost exclusively Western European origin, most of whom would consider themselves as Christians.

NOT by anyone else.

But having said that, to answer your question:
"Which particular ethnicities should we exclude as facilitating "blood-poisoning"?"

I would exclude those who are NOT from the entirety of Europe, the "entirety" to include Western Russia as well. I make no apologies for such assertion.

In fact, this was pretty much the official immigration policy of the United States from about 1926 until 1965.

But I'll go further, where the concept of "culture" is concerned.

Andrew Breitbart once noted that "politics was downstream from culture".

But I will assert that culture, as well, lies "downstream"...
... from the wellspring of race and ethnicity.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 12:42:28 am by Fishrrman »

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
:thumbsup:

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Again, that's not the issue.

The issue was another poster identifying ethnicity as a defining characteristics of a country.  May apply to a lot of other countries, but not to ours.  So I was asking him to identify which ethnicities are okay, and which aren't.

Funny, but he won't respond.

Offline bilo

Again, that's not the issue.

The issue was another poster identifying ethnicity as a defining characteristics of a country.  May apply to a lot of other countries, but not to ours.  So I was asking him to identify which ethnicities are okay, and which aren't.

Funny, but he won't respond.

Obviously there aren't any ethnicities which should be excluded. All ethnicities will prove to be a benefit to our country if they come here legally and assimilate.

Trump has a knack for not always choosing his words carefully. The Establishment Loyalists are going to beat him over the head with his comment. As a Trump supporter all I can do is point out that he's right about the damage being done by uncontrolled illegal immigration and all will be welcomed if they come legally.

We really are in the fight of our lives to save the Republic and like it or not Trump is the man for the job. I've never seen anyone willing to keep fighting for our country like him. The Establishment Loyalists have thrown everything at him and he won't quit. I can forgive some bad comments when I consider he fights when others would quit. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Fishrrman

Major Bill writes:
"Funny, but he won't respond"

Major, you may be a decent officer (JAG?), but your reading comprehension ain't so good.

I did "respond":
I would exclude those who are NOT from the entirety of Europe, the "entirety" to include Western Russia as well.

Is that not sufficient?
How about:
"Europeans of traditional Caucasian ethnicity, to include western Russians as well" ??

Does that work for you?

Again, this comprised the core of the official immigration policy of The United States as it existed from back around 1926 (when the brakes were put on unrestricted immigration from Europe) to the immigration "reform" law of 1965. Indeed, the rules of that period may have been even more restrictive than my criteria.

About 40 years of an "ethnically-restrictive" immigration policy.
And during that time, America won World War II and flourished afterwards.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 04:36:32 pm by Fishrrman »

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Major Bill:
"Our nation's identity isn't dependent on ethnicity, but upon culture."

NO.
The United States of America was a nation created by whites of almost exclusively Western European origin, most of whom would consider themselves as Christians.

NOT by anyone else.

I think the descendants of slaves brought here in the 17th and 18th century would disagree, but I suspect that wouldn't matter to you.

But having said that, to answer your question:
"Which particular ethnicities should we exclude as facilitating "blood-poisoning"?"

I would exclude those who are NOT from the entirety of Europe, the "entirety" to include Western Russia as well. I make no apologies for such assertion.

That's what I figured.  Just wanted to make it clear that it isn't whether they immigrated legally or illegally that is your issue - just the color of their skin.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 09:10:35 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.

Roosevelt clearly understood the threat of those using hyphenated Americans as a way to causing internal cancerous destruction to this nation.  We have seen the destruction to our society to where the democrats want one party rule and the destruction openly easy to see for some time.  political stooges have an odd ability to think they can punch endless holes in the bottom to the boat they are in, and be untouched by how it turns out.  Thats why is such a common use term.  As is the results as to how that mentality turns out.  Noahs time a good example as is Sodom & Gomorrah.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth they believe to be a secret weapon, regardless of how many times it fails, and continues to fail.
 :dumpster: :reaper: :dumpster:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions