Author Topic: VP Kamala Harris Ready to Hit the Road and Tout Abortion Agenda  (Read 334 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
VP Kamala Harris Ready to Hit the Road and Tout Abortion Agenda
« on: December 19, 2023, 01:46:00 pm »
VP Kamala Harris Ready to Hit the Road and Tout Abortion Agenda

Simon Kent 19 Dec 2023

Vice President Kamala Harris has announced a nationwide series of events touting the Democrat abortion agenda as the party tries to rally voters to deliver President Joe Biden a second term and regain full control of Congress.

AP reports her first event is scheduled for Wisconsin on Jan. 22, which would have been the 51st anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the landmark Supreme Court case that legalized abortion nationwide.

The Supreme Court overruled Roe v. Wade in 2022, holding in the Dobbs case the Constitution does not include a right to abortion and returning the issue of abortion laws and regulations to state legislatures.

The decision has been a point of political reference for her ever since.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/19/vp-kamala-harris-ready-to-hit-the-road-and-tout-abortion-agenda/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: VP Kamala Harris Ready to Hit the Road and Tout Abortion Agenda
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 02:17:36 pm »
The baby Killing Czar. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 03:20:56 pm »
I’m surprised they’re letting her out in public
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2023, 03:36:53 pm »
Priorities.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2023, 04:19:53 pm »
I think Kamala's road trip is a trial run for the 2024 campaign.

Kamala has failed at every assignment she's been given.  She has the mental and verbal coherency of Ozzy Osbourne.  On many public events, she sounded like she started day drinking the day before, and uses wine to wash down a handful of Vicodin.

She failed at Border Czar.  She failed at Ukraine Czar.  She failed at Electric Vehicle evangelist.  The only people in the Biden admin that could give her a run for most incompetent would "Pothole" Pete Buttigieg and Jake Sullivan.

The only way to save face for Biden is to "promote" her to another position so can select a VP that will excite young progressives and African-Americans.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2023, 04:33:23 pm »
I think Kamala's road trip is a trial run for the 2024 campaign.

Kamala has failed at every assignment she's been given.  She has the mental and verbal coherency of Ozzy Osbourne.  On many public events, she sounded like she started day drinking the day before, and uses wine to wash down a handful of Vicodin.

She failed at Border Czar.  She failed at Ukraine Czar.  She failed at Electric Vehicle evangelist.  The only people in the Biden admin that could give her a run for most incompetent would "Pothole" Pete Buttigieg and Jake Sullivan.

The only way to save face for Biden is to "promote" her to another position so can select a VP that will excite young progressives and African-Americans.

In Washington, Failure is the path to advancement.  It's a feature, not a bug.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2023, 10:13:15 pm »
Hit the Road and Tout Abortion Agenda

or...The Killing Babies Tour...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2023, 10:23:48 pm »
Just think how well she will come off laughing and giggling hysterically while talking about butchering babies **nononono*
 :pondering: Maybe someone should start talking about all the potential Homos and Transgenders that are being aborted and we would maybe see the democrats start eating their own.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 10:27:16 pm by GtHawk »