Author Topic: DeSantis: Trump Could Have Pardoned Nonviolent January 6 Protesters and Chose Not To  (Read 1953 times)

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Matt Gaetz recently said he hoped there would be unity after the primary, regardless of the outcome. I doubt there will be, and this is why.

Trump himself, the guy upon whom so many are counting to save the Republic, wouldn't even promise unity after the primary.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Google it.  I'm tired of reposting on command @libertybele

@Mod1

f'n liar.....   I Duck Ducked it (desantis and j6 prisoners) and through 4 pages, not one damned reference to your lie.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Pedro L. Gonzalez
@emeriticus
In Jan. 2021, Trump considered but, out of fear, refused to blanket pardon J6 people. His defenders said it couldn’t have been done anyway because it would include people not yet arrested or prosecuted.

Today, Biden did what Trump could have done: a sweeping blanket pardon, including for individuals who were never arrested or prosecuted.

The alleged advocates of J6 people must now twist themselves into knots to explain why Trump could not do what Biden has done. Because they can’t be honest with their audience. They can’t tell them the truth: J6 people are where they are because Trump did not have the courage to pardon them.

That’s the thing about Trumpism. You have to settle for less. The art of the possible is reduced to the art of the excuse.
4:07 PM · Dec 22, 2023

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org