Author Topic: NY Times Targets Pro-Trump Memes, Equates Them with Deepfakes and Advocates for Regulation Meme regu  (Read 1226 times)

Offline libertybele

That's NOT what we're talking about.

RIV has nothing to do with the Trump campaign or Dilley Meme Team.

She was accused of that by other posters on 'your' team...and "the house" set their stupid asses straight.

THAT'S what we're talking about.

My team??  Have you lost your sanity @DCPatriot ??? We are ALL Briefers and we should ALL be on the same team.

Things sure have changed since I become a member; sad.  It used to be everyone respected one another and did not purposefully and deliberately antagonize, spread false rumors, post rude comments, posts bogus talking points and ridiculous tweets just because they feel that their candidate is threatened. 

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

My team??  Have you lost your sanity @DCPatriot ??? We are ALL Briefers and we should ALL be on the same team.

Things sure have changed since I become a member; sad.  It used to be everyone respected one another and did not purposefully and deliberately antagonize, spread false rumors, post rude comments, posts bogus talking points and ridiculous tweets just because they feel that their candidate is threatened. 

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

MANAGEMENT has always allowed BRIEFERS to handle it themselves and not get involved into personal squabbles, unless it begins to pollute the entire Forum. 

Another beautiful thing I love about the Family that @mystery-ak has assembled here. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

MANAGEMENT has always allowed BRIEFERS to handle it themselves and not get involved into personal squabbles, unless it begins to pollute the entire Forum. 

Another beautiful thing I love about the Family that @mystery-ak has assembled here.

I am in no way, shape or form, finding fault with any of the MODS are @mystery-ak  -- I think you all know how I feel about this forum.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

I am in no way, shape or form, finding fault with any of the MODS are @mystery-ak  -- I think you all know how I feel about this forum.

I DO @libertybele You have earned your Stripes here, not by Longevity like some of those twisting your words into slander, of some sort (just like their Leader).

BUT like ME, through dedication and Love we see the Whole picture of TBR.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

I DO @libertybele You have earned your Stripes here, not by Longevity like some of those twisting your words into slander, of some sort (just like their Leader).

BUT like ME, through dedication and Love we see the Whole picture of TBR.

happy77

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

There was a time when we had a larger core than we have now...and we self-moderated.

Then came "a few" moderators.

Then they became anonymous.

All forms of 'government' suck.   :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 11:25:25 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

There was a time when we had a larger core than we have now...and we self-moderated.

Then came "a few" moderators.

Then they became anonymous.

All forms of 'government' sucks.   :laugh:

The Moderators have Never been Unknown to you or the Briefers that have been here Long Enough. 

A current Grade School Student could figure it out if he spent a week here. 

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

I hope we are all in agreement that government should not be in the business of regulating ANY memes, even those from this Dilley meme team on behalf of Trump

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DCPatriot

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

Don't pull that crap.  You are part of the core of anti-Trump posters.  Don't preach "unity" to me.

You just effed around and found out!    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

The Moderators have Never been Unknown to you or the Briefers that have been here Long Enough. 

A current Grade School Student could figure it out if he spent a week here.

@corbe

Just STFU, will you??    Annoying brown-nose little b*tch. 

Offline corbe

@corbe

Just STFU, will you??    Annoying brown-nose little b*tch. 

Ever considered attacking less @DCPatriot ; It might weigh heavily upon the argument your trying to make?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 01:24:33 am by corbe »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Enough already!

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 01:50:38 am by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.