Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Fuels Trump ‘Dictator’ Fears: ‘Take Him at His Word’  (Read 241 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Fuels Trump ‘Dictator’ Fears: ‘Take Him at His Word’

Hannah Bleau Knudsen 18 Dec 2023

Twice-failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton fueled fears Monday that former President Donald Trump will act as a “dictator” if he defeats President Joe Biden and takes the White House in January 2025.

“Take him at his word,” Clinton wrote in response to Democrat Sen. Brian Schatz (D-HI), who wrote, “Trump is now repeatedly saying he’s going to be a dictator on day one and I don’t think we should keep asking what he means.”

“That’s what he means,” Schatz stated.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1736803372542701642

The hysterical warning from Democrats follows Trump’s tongue-in-cheek response to questions on whether or not he will act as a “dictator” when he gets into office.

“You are promising America tonight. You would never abuse power as retribution against anybody?” Fox News’s Sean Hannity asked Trump, who responded, “Except for day one,” suggesting that he will take executive action to reverse the damage the Biden administration has done, starting with reinstating energy independence and closing the porous southern border.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/18/hillary-clinton-fuels-trump-dictator-fears-take-him-at-his-word/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Not that I trust Hillary; but she's been in or has been in his circle for years.  I'd say she probably knows him pretty well.

I don't take Trump's dictatorship comment lightly. I believe that the guy is unhinged. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Can you say P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N ???

I KNEW you could...!

Online LMAO

I don't take Trump's dictatorship comment lightly. I believe that the guy is unhinged.

True

But Hillary is in no position to judge

Didn't we find out after the 2016 election she kept an "enemies list" for in case she won? I'll have to research that further but I do remember reading something to that effect

(Posted before I read Fisherman's post)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 03:18:00 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

True

But Hillary is in no position to judge

Didn't we find out after the 2016 election she kept an "enemies list" for in case she won? I'll have to research that further but I do remember reading something to that effect

Posted before I read Fisherman's post)

Hillary is definitely no saint but obviously she's not on Trump's side and I do believe that possibly she has some dirt on him, and that is why he never 'locked her up' like he said he was going to.  They ran in the same circle for years; I think that they may know a few secrets about each other.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.