Author Topic: Beware of Lockdowns 2.0 & Great Reset: ‘What happened in March 2020 was a high-tech coup d’etat agai  (Read 262 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Beware of Lockdowns 2.0 & Great Reset: ‘What happened in March 2020 was a high-tech coup d’etat against rights & freedoms. It has not gone away’
By Marc Morano
November 28, 2023
10:35 am

BY BROWNSTONE INSTITUTE

Should governments know any limits to their power? One thousand years ago, after King John was forced to sign the Magna Carta, the answer became yes. The state could not legally brutalize the population with impunity.

That conviction led to the triumph of human freedom that gradually transformed life on earth, from lives that were nasty, brutish, and short to beautiful lives of flourishing and longevity. There was a new consensus—and it worked.

That progress came to a strange and abrupt halt in March 2020. A challenging and transformative epoch was born. The churches and schools were closed. Small businesses, too. The freedom to travel was ended. Censorship became the norm. We were ruled by bureaucrats backed by fake science, fake news, and spying digital overlords. Their plans were ambitious, and they included vaccine passports, a central bank digital currency, 15-minute cities, and a life of masks, mandates, and restrictions.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/11/28/beware-of-lockdowns-great-reset-what-happened-in-march-2020-was-a-high-tech-coup-detat-against-rights-freedoms-it-has-not-gone-away/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

"The plan of the Great Reset is that you will die with nothing."

https://twitter.com/wideawake_media/status/1736695253044769168
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

People are done with lockdowns.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.