Author Topic: Bidens privately upset by poor poll numbers, president delivered 'stern' message to top aides: Repor  (Read 393 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bidens privately upset by poor poll numbers, president delivered 'stern' message to top aides: Report
President Biden has publicly downplayed polls showing him behind Trump in 2024 rematch
By Jeffrey Clark Fox News
Published December 18, 2023 8:34am EST | Updated December 18, 2023 8:35am EST

President Biden is complaining to close aides as his low approval rating continues to frustrate him and first lady Jill Biden, according to a new media report.

"After pardoning a pair of turkeys, an annual White House tradition, Biden delivered some stern words for the small group assembled: His poll numbers were unacceptably low and he wanted to know what his team and his campaign were doing about it," The Washington Post reported.

"He complained that his economic message had done little to move the ball, even as the economy was growing and unemployment was falling, according to people familiar with his comments, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a private conversation," according to The Post, whose headline noted Biden's "dismal poll numbers."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/bidens-privately-upset-poor-poll-numbers-president-delivered-stern-message-top-aides-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

So he’s blamed Republicans

They’ve blamed the media

The American public has even been blamed

Now his own staff is taking the blame

It seems like the bucks stop everywhere else
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They need to do a better job selling bull crap as farm-to-table heirloom organic fertilizer.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Link to original WaPo story:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/12/18/joe-biden-polls-campaign/

Basically it boils down to the Bidens demanding that their flunkies lie to the American people harder.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 04:05:56 pm by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden follows slick willy teflon unending and ever more outrageous lies.  Why shouldn't Joe get the same rights to be loved for being a liar, extreme!  Some times life just isn't fair and neither are willing damn fools, stooge followers eh?
 :smokin: :tongue2: :smokin:

Joe hasn't even been provided his own Monica Lewinsky, though he has millions of those at election times.
We know who many of you are!
 :silly: :tongue2: :silly:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 07:27:04 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions