Author Topic: "The United States is losing its identity": New Minnesota State Flag's resemblance to Jubaland in So  (Read 684 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
"The United States is losing its identity": New Minnesota State Flag's resemblance to Jubaland in Somalia sparks controversy online
© Provided by SK POP

The State of Minnesota has garnered immense backlash online after selecting their new flag. Many believe that the new banner is similar to that of the Jubaland, a region in Somalia. Netizens believe that the U.S. state's identity has seemingly been erased with the selection of the new banner.

As many compare the two streamers, some have also speculated that the Minnesota flag looks similar to that of Somalia's Puntland flag.

A Minnesota state commission selected their latest design that features a dark blue silhouette accented by a white eight-point North Star.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-united-states-is-losing-its-identity-new-minnesota-state-flag-s-resemblance-to-jubaland-in-somalia-sparks-controversy-online/ar-AA1lEY7b?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9b983df9353e424c81171cbd23dd8837&ei=66
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

As many compare the two streamers, some have also speculated that the Minnesota flag looks similar to that of Somalia's Puntland flag.

Why shouldn't it look like Somalia's flag?  The state is little Somalia now.  Maybe they'll secede. buh bye
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 18, 2023
Minnesota to get a new state flag… that looks nearly identical to one out of Somalia
By Olivia Murray

If you’ve ever wondered what colonization in real time looks like, look no further:

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1736363366598279276

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/12/minnesota_to_get_a_new_state_flag_that_looks_nearly_identical_to_one_out_of_somalia.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Time for traditional-minded white folks who can, to GET OUT OF Minnesota.
They don't gotz no future there...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
You'd think something this drastic would have to have voter approval. 

I obvioulsy don't know MN's legislative procedures, but there's got to be some one, at least someone bringing up the need for citizen approval.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

How come I haven’t heard about this?

Just posted yesterday.  Perhaps we’ll see it on news channels today.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Here it is ...

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What sucks is most of MN is blood red except for - you guessed it - Minneapolis/St. Paul and Duluth.
The Republic is lost.