Author Topic: Clueless Nikki Haley Slams President Trump on ABC – Says He Had ‘The Opportunity to Stop’ Capitol Ri  (Read 873 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clueless Nikki Haley Slams President Trump on ABC – Says He Had ‘The Opportunity to Stop’ Capitol Riot But Had the Wrong “Tone” – And Chaos Follows Trump
by Jim Hoft Dec. 17, 2023 2:40 pm

Clueless Nikki Haley was out bashing President Trump again today.

On Sunday, Nikki Haley went on ABC’s “This Week” to take shots at President Trump. Despite all evidence to the contrary, Haley slammed President Trump for his response to the January 6 fed-surrection.

Haley told far left host Jon Karl,

“I think Jan. 6 was a terrible day, and I think that the tone at the top matters,” Haley said in an interview that aired Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.”

“When President Trump had the opportunity to stop it, when he had the opportunity to say – the bully pulpit matters, people listen – he didn’t,” Haley added. “I hate that for the people who were there supporting him. I hate that for those of us that were watching it.”

https://twitter.com/ThisWeekABC/status/1736396603932442757

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/nikki-haley-slams-president-trump-abc-says-he/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I see this as a cheap shot, but she's the establishment candidate, so it's not surprising. I still believe she'll win NH and if she does, I think she'll go on to win the GOP nomination.

No.  I will not vote for her.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 01:57:05 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online roamer_1

So much for a Tumpy/Haley ticket...  :whistle:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Seems that way.  Bet Haley's Koch/Bushy/Cheney RINO establsihment masters are pissed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline cato potatoe

Clueless?  Gateway Trumpet strikes again.  The democrat candidate will benefit from Trump's dumbassery on January 6th.  Either nominate somebody else, or plan on spotting the democrats a few points.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Trump should have never called that "Be There! Be Wild!" rally in the first place.  It's entire purpose was to intimidate Congress into not officially counting the electoral votes by threatening it with an angry mob, going "wild."  That the mob got out of control is not surprising, in the least, and Trump delighted in it.  Once Trump set it in motion with that angry speech of his, there was no stopping it at that point.

Flashback:

Trump promises 'wild' protest in DC on Jan. 6, the day Congress to count electoral votes

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/trump-promises-wild-protest-in-dc-on-jan-6-the-day-congress-to-count-electoral-votes

President Trump on Saturday promised a "wild" protest in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6, as he continued to deny that he lost the election.

"Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election," he tweeted. "Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

Jan. 6 is the day Congress will meet to accept the presidential election results. President-elect Joe Biden won the election, and presidential electors cast their votes last week in the Electoral College.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline mountaineer

Hard to say. Remember all the nasty things Kamala said about Biden before he picked her as running mate. On the other hand, maybe Nikki is conceding the VP spot to Vivek - or Tucker Carlson.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

I can't remember a presidential candidate ever publicly referring to his running mate as a "birdbrain."  Eisenhower was cool to Nixon, but the working relationship was professional. 

Common sense would preclude her involvement in a Trump ticket.  However, the dynamics of a personality cult are bizarre.  The members are perfectly willing to destroy themselves if it elevates their position within the cult.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Haley is still wishy washy on January 6th.

Trump was waiting to see if the January 6th, 2021, Spray Tan Putsch would succeed before making a decision.

As long as it looked like the "Peaceful Tourists" had a chance to delay or disrupt the Cosntitutional Congressional  proceeding, Trump was willing to let things play out.

When he realized that the tide was turning against the Putsch, and the "Peaceful Tourists" were already heading home, Trump asked them to leave the Capitol to cover his @$$.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 05:21:43 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

The American people value the peaceful transfer of power.

Hillary Clinton conducted herself very poorly after she lost, and she pushed a lot of unfounded claims like minority votes were thrown out in states like Wisconsin

But she didn’t summon her voters to Washington DC and urged them to march on the Capitol and sat back and watched them riot in the hopes that they would intimidate Democrats into voting against certifying the election of Donald Trump

Mike Pence did the right thing that day. Just like Joe Biden did the right thing in blocking the certification after Donald Trump won. If either one of them caved to the pressure of their mobs, they would’ve set a very bad precedent
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 06:16:46 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy