Author Topic: African Illegal Arrested After Trying to Purchase, Kidnap Child in Upstate NY  (Read 153 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
African Illegal Arrested After Trying to Purchase, Kidnap Child in Upstate NY

Border Hawk
Dec 15, 2023

Sol Hauser | Wikimedia Commons
An illegal alien from Africa was arrested after he tried to “purchase” a 5-year-old from its mother and attempted to lure the child into his car in upstate New York, authorities say.

The disturbing incident unfolded in the town of Perry on December 2, but Customs and Border Protection (CBP) just released details about the case this week.

A woman alerted the Perry Police Department that a man had offered to buy her kid and then tried to “entice the child into his vehicle” in an apparent kidnapping attempt, CBP explained in a statement.

Perry police arrested a 64-year-old man called Monji Jelassi whose only identification was a foreign-issued International Driver’s License.

https://borderhawk.blog/african-illegal-arrested-after-trying-to-purchase-kidnap-child-in-upstate-ny/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson