Author Topic: Biden weighs move to the Left in 2024 amid outcry on Israel and border  (Read 203 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden weighs move to the Left in 2024 amid outcry on Israel and border
by Naomi Lim, White House Reporter
December 16, 2023 07:00 AM

After being pulled to the Left during his 2020 campaign, President Joe Biden is being dragged by liberal Democrats before next year's election for his more centrist response to the Israel-Hamas war and his emerging bipartisan compromise with Republicans for a Ukraine-border funding deal.

While there are 11 months until the contest, the Democratic Party's widening divide regarding those topics and more is contributing to the enthusiasm gap for Biden, putting pressure on him to move to the Left again.

Biden promised to be the country's most "progressive" president in 2020 shortly after he secured the Democratic nomination, in part, as an overture to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), following it up with proposing and passing the American Rescue Plan Act and the Inflation Reduction Act as commander in chief. Simultaneously, Biden campaigned on a unity agenda, pledging to bring people together with bipartisanship based on his centrist record.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaign/biden-left-2024-campaign-election-israel-border
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden weighs move to the Left in 2024 amid outcry on Israel and border
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2023, 03:21:32 pm »
So Biden is going to move further to the left on the border and foreign policy. Trump moves
 to the left on fiscal and monetary policy

Looks like we the people lose 2024 regardless  who wins the presidency
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 03:45:02 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden weighs move to the Left in 2024 amid outcry on Israel and border
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2023, 03:43:55 pm »
Moving to left might backfire in the General Election, especially if the GOP nominee is NOT Trump.

I'm tired of some people being more equal than others.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.