Author Topic: Graphic Video: Senate Staffer Caught Filming Gay Sex Tape in Senate Hearing Room  (Read 3378 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Greg Price
@greg_price11

BREAKING: Aidan Maese-Czeropski posts a statement on LinkedIn after having sex in a senate hearing room where he says that he is “being attacked for who I love to pursue a political agenda” and that “I would never disrespect my workplace.”

9:42 PM · Dec 15, 2023

Rich Baris "The People's Pundit"
@Peoples_Pundit

Blow in the White House and sodomy in the Senate.

Going to be hard for Democrats to make the "decency" argument against Donald Trump this time.

12:16 PM · Dec 16, 2023

Jack Poso
@JackPosobiec

Democrats are putting up Satanic statues and filming orgies with their male staffers in our capitols but we are told to allow it out of tolerance

10:36 AM · Dec 16, 2023

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Rich Baris "The People's Pundit"
@Peoples_Pundit

Blow in the White House and sodomy in the Senate.

Going to be hard for Democrats to make the "decency" argument against Donald Trump this time.

12:16 PM · Dec 16, 2023

Oh, I think it's pretty easy.

"Whoever had the cocaine in the White House isn't running for President.  The guy who had sex in the Senate got fired.  And in that same spirit, someone who acts like Donald Trump shouldn't be rewarded by being elected to the Presidency."

Offline LMAO

Greg Price
@greg_price11

BREAKING: Aidan Maese-Czeropski posts a statement on LinkedIn after having sex in a senate hearing room where he says that he is “being attacked for who I love to pursue a political agenda” and that “I would never disrespect my workplace.”

lol

That was predictable
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Vote for Transexual Barabbas, He's our guy.... Takes in the rear, turn the other eye... Yeah Team ! /s

Now remember, what they do in the privacy of their OWN homes is none of our business.... besides we know who owns the senate now, so they are just making it like home /s

Sickening Fagot Perverts.... (not sarcasm)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 07:07:11 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Greg Price
@greg_price11

So...is he saying "that's not me in that photo", or is he saying "I don't believe that getting reamed in a Senate conference room and posting the photos is "disrespect[ing] my workplace".

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Oh, I think it's pretty easy.

"Whoever had the cocaine in the White House isn't running for President.  The guy who had sex in the Senate got fired.  And in that same spirit, someone who acts like Donald Trump shouldn't be rewarded by being elected to the Presidency."

" AWWW, give it up, ya MEATHEAD!!"

So long as Donald Trump breathes, Ron DeSantis isn't capable of carrying the Pres' jock.

And as Archie might say... "And THEMS the facts!!".
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Citizen Free Press
@CitizenFreePres

Remember when Madison Cawthorn said this gay stuff was going on and the establishment GOP ruined his life.

12:45 AM · Dec 16, 2023

Madison Cawthorn
@CawthornforNC

I told you.

2:24 PM · Dec 16, 2023

Offline LMAO

Sympathy to the poor chap that actually discovered the footage
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So...is he saying "that's not me in that photo", or is he saying "I don't believe that getting reamed in a Senate conference room and posting the photos is "disrespect[ing] my workplace".
I think what he is saying to all normal Americans is F U.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BTW,since when have people who are desperate been "gay"?

"Gay" means happy,not desperate for approval.

These people are homosexuals,and that does NOT automatically  equate with the word "Happiness" or the word "Gay".

WHY are we allowing these people to pervert the English language in order for them to make excuses for their sexual orientation?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 11:07:03 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Cauthorn said that there were members of Congress themselves doing this kind of thing, not just some low level staffer.  And he's refused to name names even after he's no longer there.

This is just a little scandal of convenience for him.  He's still a sleazy little punk...or do folks forget those videos/photos of him?

Offline Polly Ticks

Based on the fact that he's 'exploring his legal options', I'm guessing he is saying he wants royalties.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 12:08:17 am by Polly Ticks »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Damn coward.

Zero comment.  No comment on how disgusting this is in so many ways?

I mean, nice you booted him, but government overlords of the Dem persuasion usually have no shortage of condemnation for the least of Republican foibles.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

BTW,since when have people who are desperate been "gay"?

"Gay" means happy,not desperate for approval.

These people are homosexuals,and that does NOT automatically  equate with the word "Happiness" or the word "Gay".

WHY are we allowing these people to pervert the English language in order for them to make excuses for their sexual orientation?

Actually gay means, merry, or jolly.  Not, happy.

That is a big peeve of mine.  Sorry, I need to spread the word!

But yes, all communists constantly play with language.  The last few years have brought an avalanche of word changes or term and phrase alterations.  Some of the most irritating to me are “enslaved person” (every freakin’ historic site and program has this now) and “person of color”.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

You don't get it, the whole "Character Matters" things we screamed... Trump took the whole "upper road" thing conservatives were scratching to keep and you got jack-$$$$ leverage now. Zilch, and whomever you quoted in that tweet is rock-hard dehydrated stupid to suggest otherwise. Spin it with "a fighter" mentality all you want, the fact is "grab em" Don-o while paying off prostitutes on the side has no high ground. The democrats lost the claim years ago with Barney Franks but Trump as any saint is only in the minds of the rabid followers that suspend reality.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 06:19:31 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fired Senate Staffer Who Filmed Gay Sex Tape in Hearing Room Cries Homophobia

Aidan Maese-Czeropski, the Senate staffer who filmed himself having anal sex in a Senate hearing room, has cried homophobia.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/16/fired-senate-staffer-who-filmed-gay-sex-tape-in-hearing-room-cries-homophobia/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Fired Senate Staffer Who Filmed Gay Sex Tape in Hearing Room Cries Homophobia

To hell with him.  In this era of mass and flaunted faggotry, I wear the the label Homophobe as a badge of honor. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Raw unprotected gay sex.

Not a topic that a mainstream political news outlet normally handles. However, when you are talking about Democrats and the U.S. Senate sometimes such outlets do have to handle it. Such is the case with a 24-year-old staffer for Senator Ben Cardin who was discovered on a private video having raw unprotected gay sex in a chamber of the Hart Senate Building on Capitol Hill. So if you are Politico, how do you cover this scandal? Well, very very delicately as you can see in the Saturday Playbook, "Senate staffer out after sex tape scandal."

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2023/12/17/politico-handles-senate-gay-sex-tape-scandal-very-very-delicately
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline the OlLine Rebel

To hell with him.  In this era of mass and flaunted faggotry, I wear the the label Homophobe as a badge of honor.

I don’t care if it was normal, proper moral consensual sex between married man and woman.  It was disgusting and immoral to do in a public place, and to do it for “fun”.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I don’t care if it was normal, proper moral consensual sex between married man and woman.  It was disgusting and immoral to do in a public place, and to do it for “fun”.

Agreed.  My comment was in context of his claim of homophobia.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
JoeConchaTV/status/1736153579856044527

Get Concha a Captian Obvious outfit.  Geez!!!!!