Author Topic: Internal DHS Memo: Border Walls Are Most Effective Way to Stop Illegal Immigration  (Read 174 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Internal DHS Memo: Border Walls Are Most Effective Way to Stop Illegal Immigration

JOHN BINDER14 Dec 2023627
3:29
Border walls are the most effective tool for stopping illegal immigration at the United States-Mexico border, an internal Department of Homeland Security (DHS) memo concludes.

The memo, conducted in June 2017 for then-Acting Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Commissioner Kevin McAleenan, was obtained and reviewed by the Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) following a public records request.

According to IRLI officials, the internal memo examined 25 areas at the border and ultimately recommended the construction of a border wall in every area. Further, a border wall was found to be the most cost-effective tool for DHS to deter illegal immigration.

IRLI’s report states:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/14/dhs-memo-border-walls-most-effective-way-stop-illegal-immigration/
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 06:09:51 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
That's not what Nazi Pelosi told Americans.  So which known liar are you going to believe, Pelosi or the DHS? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson