Author Topic: What did Biden promise to do as president in 2020?  (Read 245 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What did Biden promise to do as president in 2020?
« on: December 17, 2023, 02:23:38 pm »
What did Biden promise to do as president in 2020?
by Rachel Schilke, Breaking News Reporter
December 17, 2023 06:00 AM

President Joe Biden is campaigning for reelection, touting all of his administration's accomplishments over the past three years as he seeks to rally support from Democrats, independents, and swing voters ahead of next November.

As Biden continues to herald his successes throughout his tenure, his reelection campaign is a time for voters to look back and see which pledges he made as a presidential candidate and where those promises stand now.

Here is a list of Biden's campaign promises in various policy areas that are being weighed ahead of the 2024 election.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/joe-biden-presidential-campaign-promises-2020
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: What did Biden promise to do as president in 2020?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2023, 03:01:09 pm »
Funniest promise was "bringing the nation together"

This f'er is more devisive than the punk POTUS.....Obama.  And I didn't think that was possible.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2023, 03:23:28 pm »
"I give you my word as a Biden"

What a horses ass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2023, 07:51:37 pm »
Funniest promise was "bringing the nation together"

This f'er is more devisive than the punk POTUS.....Obama.  And I didn't think that was possible.

If we had someone other than Trump at the head of the ticket, that would be a fantastic avenue of attack.  But nobody is going to think of Trump as someone who will bring the country together either.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 07:52:52 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »