Author Topic: Colorado ski resort town warns it is buckling under influx of migrants  (Read 223 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Colorado ski resort town warns it is buckling under influx of migrants
©9 News / CBS Colorado

Venezuelan migrants are flooding to a posh Colorado ski resort town with no homeless shelter after hearing rumors that there are plenty of jobs to be offered. Major U.S. cities are seeing huge influxes of migrant arrivals and Denver - with 2,600 migrants in the city's shelter system and 200 on the streets - isn't the only Colorado hotbed affected by the crisis.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/colorado-ski-resort-town-warns-it-is-buckling-under-influx-of-migrants/ss-AA1lvmIH?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=52a13d29c50549b583b76853d761528d&ei=60
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Colorado ski resort town warns it is buckling under influx of migrants
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 11:26:28 am »
Keep sending those migrant buses up North.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Colorado ski resort town warns it is buckling under influx of migrants
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2023, 11:31:14 am »
Gonna be a Brown Christmas.
Lets Go Brandon.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.