Author Topic: The president of the Illinois NAACP called illegal aliens ‘savages’  (Read 359 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 14, 2023
The president of the Illinois NAACP called illegal aliens ‘savages’
By Andrea Widburg

For decades, the Democrats have built a political coalition based on victimhood. Indeed, they even have a name for this coalition: Intersectionality. Women, blacks, the handicapped, Hispanics, the LGBTQ+ cadre…they were all bound together by shared resentment against white men. As the old Arab proverb went, “the enemy of my enemy is my friend.” But what happens when the common enemy is less of a problem than that intersectional friend?

We’re finding out in Chicago where blacks are increasingly dismayed by the city giving illegal aliens resources that once went to the black community. And in a city plagued by crime, it turns out that at least some blacks prefer the familiar black criminals as opposed to the new illegal alien criminals.

News broke yesterday that the president of the Illinois NAACP got in trouble because she called illegal aliens rapists, robbers, and even “savages”:

In a recent Zoom call meeting with NAACP leaders from around the state, [Teresa] Haley answered a question from a participant.

That’s when she began talking about all the migrants coming to Chicago, saying how they are living on the streets, and that Black people have been in similar predicaments for a long time, and no one cares.

“But, these immigrants have come over here, they’ve been raping people, they’ve been breaking into homes. They’re like savages as well. They don’t speak the language, and they look at us like we were crazy,” Haley said.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/12/the_president_of_the_illinois_naacp_called_illegal_aliens_savages.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: The president of the Illinois NAACP called illegal aliens ‘savages’
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 12:21:21 am »
This is a hint of the long awaited figurative 'light bulb' lighting up in the Black community. We have known this for decades.

Radical Blacks have been proponents of illegal immigration forever. Anything that diminishes America, and White people in particular, was supported. But now, it is slowly starting to dawn on the Black community that the Democrats intend to fully replace racial Black grievance politics with Latino grievance politics.

Many have been waiting for the American Black community to figure out the Democrat plan. It looks like they are finally starting to wake up and realize that the Black situation is a 60s problem. The illegals rule the 'today' problems, and therefore they get all of the attention and all of the money.

Very soon, the number of people in America with Latino/Hispanic (who typically do not do birth control or abortion) heritage will outnumber the American Black population by far. A good example of the old saying, 'Be careful what you wish for'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2023, 12:51:47 am »
The negroes in the NAACP have figured it out.  Biden is replacing the black man. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 05:17:56 am »
I wonder if this includes illegal aliens from Africa?

Enquiring minds,and all dat.......
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!