Author Topic: CNN announces moderators for Jan. 10 Iowa debate  (Read 221 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN announces moderators for Jan. 10 Iowa debate
« on: December 15, 2023, 08:35:54 pm »

December 15, 2023
CNN announces moderators for Jan. 10 Iowa debate
By Michael P. Hill

CNN has announced that Jake Tapper and Dana Bash will moderate the network’s Jan. 10, 2024, Republican primary debate.

As previously announced, the network will air the Iowa debate as well as one in New Hampshire later in the month.

CNN did not announce who would moderate the Jan. 21, 2024, debate in New Hampshire.

Tapper and Bash are co-anchors of “State of the Union,” CNN’s Sunday morning political affairs show.

Both events will air live across CNN, CNN International, CNN en Español and CNN Max.

To qualify for participation in CNN’s Iowa debate, candidates must receive at least 10% in three separate national or Iowa polls (or a total of three of either scope) of Republican caucusgoers or primary voters that meet CNN’s standards for reporting. One of the three polls must be an approved CNN poll of likely Iowa Republican caucusgoers.

To qualify for participation in CNN’s Hampshire debate, similar rules apply, but with New Hampshire voters taking the place of Iowans.

The qualifying window for the Iowa debate will sunset Jan. 2, 2023, and the New Hampshire debate qualifying period ends on Jan. 16, 2024. Candidates who finish in one of the top three positions in the Iowa caucuses will receive an invitation to participate in the New Hampshire debate.

more
https://www.newscaststudio.com/2023/12/15/cnn-iowa-2024-debate-moderators/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: CNN announces moderators for Jan. 10 Iowa debate
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 09:27:54 pm »
 :2popcorn:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: CNN announces moderators for Jan. 10 Iowa debate
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2023, 09:49:48 pm »
There are already a 1000 reasons why Rona should have been fired....

We didn't need a 1001st.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.