Author Topic: Former Obama advisor David Axelrod says 2024 poll is 'very dark' news for Joe Biden's reelection cam  (Read 299 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Former Obama advisor David Axelrod says 2024 poll is 'very dark' news for Joe Biden's reelection campaign
Story by Sudiksha Kochi, USA TODAY  •
13h

WASHINGTON — David Axelrod, a former senior adviser to former President Barack Obama, said a new poll showing former President Donald Trump leading President Joe Biden in a 2024 matchup was “very dark” news for Biden's reelection campaign.

The Wall Street Journal poll released earlier this month found that Trump would lead Biden by 4 percentage points, 47% to 43% in a 2020 rematch. Adding five possible third-party and independent candidates to the mix, Trump led Biden by six percentage points.

The survey was conducted from Nov. 29 to Dec. 4 with a margin of error of 2.5 percentage points.

“Job approval down, ratings generally down, most of the comparatives with Trump not good,” Axelrod said on the “Hacks on Tap” podcast with former Obama White House press secretary Robert Gibbs and political consultant Mike Murphy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-obama-advisor-david-axelrod-says-2024-poll-is-very-dark-news-for-joe-biden-s-reelection-campaign/ar-AA1lswSS?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=8cf057b2252a46f2aba71110d8e47c50&ei=25
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

And the polls had very dark news for the Democrats in the 2022 midterms

Nobody really starts paying attention until after Labor Day of the election year. But there is no doubt that Joe Biden is in trouble. He can tell you all day  how wonderful things are. But until the American people experience this rainbow in their own life, he looks increasingly out of touch
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And the polls had very dark news for the Democrats in the 2022 midterms

Nobody really starts paying attention until after Labor Day of the election year. But there is no doubt that Joe Biden is in trouble. He can tell you all day  how wonderful things are. But until the American people experience this rainbow in their own life, he looks increasingly out of touch

Yep, then Dobbs happened, and dims ran 24/7 ads that the GOP was gooing to invoke back alley abortions.

That is why the GOP needs to seize and control the narrative.  Problem is that the complicit MSM won't let that happen.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Yep, then Dobbs happened, and dims ran 24/7 ads that the GOP was gooing to invoke back alley abortions.

That is why the GOP needs to seize and control the narrative.  Problem is that the complicit MSM won't let that happen.

I won’t deny that that Supreme Court decision probably had a factor. But that decision came in June 2022, and even as late  as September or October polls were predicting a Republican red wave.

I think it was Joe Biden’s “MAGA Republican” speech that changed the GOP’s fortunes along with left wing groups promoting Trump endorsed candidates in their primaries who won the primaries but lost their general elections. And people like Ron DeSantis, Brian, Kemp, and even our own senator Ron Johnson, who have a more restrictive view on abortion than probably the average American, still won their reelections.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy