Author Topic: Trump returns to New Hampshire looking to blunt any momentum for Haley  (Read 316 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump returns to New Hampshire looking to blunt any momentum for Haley

By Aaron Pellish, CNN

Updated: 6:30 AM EST, Sat December 16, 2023

Source: CNN

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday will look to lock down his support in New Hampshire as he tries to solidify his status as the 2024 Republican front-runner in the final weeks before the state’s first-in-the-nation GOP presidential primary.

In his first trip to the Granite State in over a month, Trump will hold a rally in the college town of Durham in one of the state’s most liberal counties. He’ll follow that up with an event in Reno, Nevada, on Sunday and then Waterloo, Iowa, on Tuesday – his second visit to the Hawkeye State in a week.

The burst of campaigning underscores an aggressive effort by Trump’s team to maintain his dominating lead when polls give way to actual voting. His advisers have privately voiced concerns that Trump supporters could simply assume he has a comfortable advantage in the race and is not reliant on their votes.

“We are leading by a lot, but you have to go out and vote,” Trump told supporters Wednesday night in Coralville, Iowa.

more
https://lite.cnn.com/2023/12/16/politics/new-hampshire-republican-primary-trump-haley/index.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Trump returns to New Hampshire looking to blunt any momentum for Haley
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2023, 03:08:28 pm »
Interesting.  Gee, I thought Trump was up 50 points.  If he truly was that far ahead, I find it surprising that he feels the need to campaign in NH and even IA and telling people he's ahead but they need to get out and vote.   :whistle:

I again predict that DeSantis will take IA and Haley NH. Trump shouldn't have gone after the governor of IA.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2023, 03:10:12 pm »

I again predict that DeSantis will take IA and Haley NH.

@libertybele

And those votes will be delivered by who,Santa?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2023, 03:29:42 pm »
Trump was leading in the polls before the Iowa caucus in 2016 but he ended up losing to Cruz

Trump then did what he does best when he loses and cried robbery

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2023, 12:11:12 am »
In New Hampshire, Trump renews his praise of Chinese President Xi for controlling “1.4 billion people rather ruthlessly.”

https://twitter.com/ReOpenChris/status/1736117807480230108
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org