Author Topic: Far-left agitators, including journalist, sentenced to federal prison, ordered to pay huge fines for  (Read 207 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Dec 13, 2023
Far-left agitators, including journalist, sentenced to federal prison, ordered to pay huge fines for fire bombing police vehicles in 2020

Only one pleaded guilty to arson, while the others admitted to possession of, or conspiracy to possess an unregistered destructive device.

Far-left agitators, including journalist, sentenced to federal prison, ordered to pay huge fines for fire bombing police vehicles in 2020

Jarryd Jaeger
Vancouver, BC
Dec 13, 2023

A group of far-left agitators have been sentenced after pleading guilty to a series of violent attacks targeting police vehicles and buildings in and around Little Rock, Arkansas in 2020. Only one pleaded guilty to arson, while the others admitted to possession of, or conspiracy to possess, an unregistered destructive device, a Molotov cocktail.

Four of the five defendants, 33-year-old Mujera Benjamin Lung'aho, 30-year-old Emily Nowlin, 27-year-old Aline Espinosa-Villegas, and 25-year-old Renea Goddard, were each given federal prison terms varying between 17 months and 66 months, and ordered to pay huge fines. A fifth, 34-year-old Brittany Dawn Jeffrey, was informed of her fate in 2022, and received the shortest sentence and lowest fine, at 17 months and $529.30, respectively.

According to the Department of Justice, Lung'aho received the longest jail sentence and highest fine, at 66 months and $86,099.37, respectively. Nowlin and Goddard were each sentenced to 18 months in prison, and ordered to pay $35,956.31. Espinosa-Villegas received the same prison term, but their restitution was $34,356.31.

https://thepostmillennial.com/far-left-agitators-including-journalist-sentenced-to-prison-ordered-to-pay-fines-for-fire-bombing-police-vehicles-in-2020
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson