Author Topic: Globalist death cult tells us what’s next: ‘NO internet, NO phone, NO power, NO food, NO going back  (Read 190 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Globalist death cult tells us what’s next: ‘NO internet, NO phone, NO power, NO food, NO going back to normal’
12/13/2023 // News Editors // 370 Views

Back in August of 2022, Steve Quayle linked to a video on his website titled "The History of Predictive Programming In Film," with Steve leaving an SQnote while linking to that video, "Very important topic based on the history of Hollywood's ties to the intelligence industries."
(Article by Stefan Stanford republished from AllNewsPipeline.com)

Breaking down for us the long history of 'incidents' where Hollywood had put out TV shows or movies that seemed to have incredible 'advanced knowledge' of 'events' that had yet to occur when the show had come out but then, 'coincidentally,' happened at a later date nearly to the exact situation seen in the show, such as we'd reported back in October of 2020, or as seen in the TV show 'The X-Files' having 'advanced knowledge' of bioweapons being unleashed to kill off mass numbers of human beings, we've got to take a look within this story of a new 'end of the world movie' that just came out that, should it come true, will have grave repercussions for us all.

With the movie we'll be discussing today being a new Netflix movie titled "Leave The World Behind," as we see and hear in the must watch 1st video at the bottom of this story by 'Canadian Prepper,' the movie is an 'End of the World/Apocalypse' movie that 'forecasts' a massive future cyber attack upon America that takes down not only the United States government but most of the country, and interestingly, two of the producers of this movie are none other than Barack and Michelle Obama.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-12-13-globalist-death-cult-tells-us-whats-next.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
For a preview of what the "15-minute cities" are going to look like, watch the original Blade Runner or Soylent Green again.

Remember when Soylent Green used to be panned...?