Author Topic: WATCH LIVE: Hunter Biden speaks amid potential congressional deposition  (Read 1965 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: WATCH LIVE: Hunter Biden speaks amid potential congressional deposition
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2023, 02:36:47 am »
Marlow: Hunter Will Get Pardoned by Joe, Tells GOP to ‘Get Off the Fence’ on Impeachment

Breitbart Editor-in-Chief and New York Times bestselling Breaking Biden author Alex Marlow said Wednesday on Newsmax TV’s “Carl Higbie Frontline” that it was only a matter of time before President Joe Biden pardoned his son Hunter.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/13/marlow-hunter-will-get-pardoned-by-joe-tells-gop-to-get-off-the-fence-on-impeachment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2023, 01:32:44 am »
Joe Biden when asked if he believes that people who defy congressional subpoenas should be prosecuted:  “I do, yes.”

https://twitter.com/WesternLensman/status/1735037293168054700

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2023, 02:21:33 pm »
White House on if Joe Agreed with Hunter Defying Subpoena: Hunter Can Make His Own Choices

On Thursday’s broadcast of “CNN This Morning,” White House Spokesman for Oversight and Investigations Ian Sams responded to a question on whether President Joe Biden agreed with his son Hunter defying a congressional subpoena by stating that “I’m not going to get into a father’s conversations with his son, except to say Hunter’s a private person. He can make his own decisions about how to handle these sorts of things.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/14/white-house-on-if-joe-agreed-with-hunter-defying-subpoena-hunter-can-make-his-own-choices/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2023, 02:22:15 pm »
White House: Evolving Rhetoric on Joe’s Involvement with Hunter Is Just ‘Semantic’ Game, But ‘Nothing Has Changed’

On Thursday’s broadcast of “CNN This Morning,” White House Spokesman for Oversight and Investigations Ian Sams responded to a question on Hunter Biden stating that President Joe Biden had no financial involvement in Hunter’s businesses and how that’s different from prior claims that the President didn’t talk about the business and wasn’t involved by stating that it’s one of the GOP’s “favorite little shiny objects is to try to take a semantic thing” and “nothing has changed. The President was not in business with his son, period.”

Co-host Phil Mattingly asked, “In the statement that Hunter Biden made yesterday, he said, ‘Let me state as clearly as I can. My father was not financially involved in my business –‘ he was unequivocal about that. But that is an evolution of where the President had been during the campaign, where the White House had been at the start of the administration, not involved financially in the business. It’s very different than never talked about the business, not been involved in the business at all. Was that an intentional point of clarity, do you think?”

Sams responded, “I actually dispute the whole premise of that question. It’s one of Rep. Jim Jordan’s (R-OH) favorite little shiny objects is to try to take a semantic thing and make an argument that is somehow far afield from what they’re actually focused on. We’ve been extremely clear, over and over again, for years, and nothing has changed. The President was not in business with his son, period. They’re trying to make up all sorts of allegations and make up lies about –.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/14/white-house-evolving-rhetoric-on-joes-involvement-with-hunter-is-just-semantic-game-but-nothing-has-changed/
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2023, 02:29:49 pm »
The President was not in business with his son, period.

But the son was damned sure at least an employee of his father's business! Bagman in chief!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2023, 04:54:49 pm »

If this guy is even hinting at leaving the country amidst  his legal woes, then he needs to be declared as a flight risk
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO