Author Topic: WATCH LIVE: Hunter Biden speaks amid potential congressional deposition  (Read 2052 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: WATCH LIVE: Hunter Biden speaks amid potential congressional deposition
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2023, 03:09:42 pm »
Andrew Pollack
@AndrewPollackFL
·
20m
Democrats call Hunter Biden a “troubled kid.”   

I call Hunter Biden a 53 year old career criminal.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2023, 03:14:49 pm »
Nice Try Bidens.....   This is going to backfire Bigly in the court of public opinion.  People who aren't massively guilty go on the stand and tell the truth.

Hunter might think his little head fake is cute.  But there are plenty of dim leaning swing states and swing congressional districts who might think otherwise.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2023, 03:37:28 pm »

Hunter Biden ducks House interview under threat of contempt, begs for public hearing instead
By Social Links for Steven Nelson and
Social Links for Josh Christenson
Published Dec. 13, 2023, 9:55 a.m. ET

First son Hunter Biden made a shameless plea for public sympathy outside the Capitol on Wednesday — skipping a transcribed interview with the House Oversight Committee under the threat of being held in contempt.

“For six years, I’ve been the target of the unrelenting Trump attack machine shouting, ‘Where’s Hunter?’ Well, here’s my answer, ‘I am here,’” said Hunter, 53.

“Let me state as clearly as I can: my father was not financially involved in my business, not as a practicing lawyer, not as a board member of Burisma. Not my partnership with a Chinese private businessman, not in my investments at home nor abroad, and certainly not as an artist.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/13/news/hunter-biden-skips-deposition-rips-house-gop-under-contempt-threat/
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2023, 04:48:01 pm »
20 mics and 50 reporters magically show up at a Presser in the shadows of the Capitol?

The slime and slick victim show  are only out gumptioned by the gall!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2023, 07:25:55 pm »
Hunter Biden doesn’t like it when Trump tweets “WHERE’S HUNTER?” 🤣. (Video)

https://twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1735013437858623846

88devil

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2023, 07:29:43 pm »

“Let me state as clearly as I can: my father was not financially involved in my business..."

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/13/news/hunter-biden-skips-deposition-rips-house-gop-under-contempt-threat/

IOW, you've been involved in dad's.

Online LMAO

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2023, 07:42:36 pm »
How far we’ve come from the laptop and Hunter’s and Joe’s crooked dealings being nothing more than a “Russian Hoax”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2023, 09:08:55 pm »
Ocasio-Cortez defends Hunter Biden in battle over GOP subpoena

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1734982897252086137
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2023, 09:27:19 pm »
 Biden ‘familiar’ with Hunter’s plan to disregard congressional subpoena over foreign dealings: White House
By Social Links for Steven Nelson
Published Dec. 13, 2023, 3:40 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON — President Biden knew ahead of time that his son Hunter would make a plea to the media Wednesday morning instead of complying with a congressional subpoena for his testimony, the White House confirmed.

“The president was certainly familiar with what his son was going to say and I think what you saw was from the heart, from his son,” press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said during her regular briefing.

Jean-Pierre declined to say whether the 81-year-old president, who was a senator for 36 years, approved of his 53-year-old son’s plans to flout the legally binding demand that he sit for questions about his foreign business dealings.

“Look, I don’t have anything else to add,” Jean-Pierre added in response to follow-up questions. “The president was familiar with what Hunter was going to say today. And he’s proud of his son.”

Hunter’s refusal to comply came ahead of an expected Wednesday evening vote by the full House of Representatives to authorize an impeachment inquiry into the president for his alleged role in Hunter’s and first brother James Biden’s foreign dealings during his eight-year vice presidency.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/13/news/biden-familiar-with-hunter-plan-for-subpoena-flouting-speech-white-house-admits/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2023, 09:28:11 pm »
So Pops knew his slime ball son was going to defy the law... :pondering:
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2023, 10:03:46 pm »
How Rep. Eric Swalwell Is Now Also Involved in the Hunter Biden Drama
Rebecca Downs

As Katie and Spencer have been covering, Hunter Biden refused to show for his closed-door testimony before the House Oversight Committee earlier on Wednesday, with Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) indicating they will "move forward with contempt." The story gets even more interesting, now, though, given that Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) had a role in this.

"Eric Swalwell" has been trending over X, and it turns out because he showed up with and stood right by right there with Hunter Biden when he gave his press conference at the Capitol.

Swalwell is not only a member of Congress helping a subpoenaed witness skip out on testifying, he himself is a member of the Judiciary Committee.

Further, the congressman reserved the spot for the first son, showing how he further helped Hunter in this publicity stunt. As Katie noted earlier, the remarks took place on the Senate side, and the "House sergeant-at-arms has no jurisdiction on the Senate side where Hunter made his statement."

Swalwell ended up confirming to POLITICO that he reserved the spot.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2023/12/13/why-rep-eric-swalwell-is-now-also-involved-in-hunter-biden-subpoena-drama-n2632368
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2023, 10:09:46 pm »
Jordan says Hunter Biden made a 'huge change' by saying his father was 'not financially involved' in business
Biden defied his congressional subpoena to testify behind closed doors
By Brooke Singman Fox News
Published December 13, 2023 1:39pm EST

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan said Hunter Biden made a "huge change" by saying his father, President Biden, was "not financially involved" in his business dealings.

Jordan's comments came shortly after Hunter Biden defied his subpoena by not appearing for a deposition before the House Oversight Committee, and instead, delivering a public statement defending himself and his family amid the House impeachment inquiry against his father.

"My father was not financially involved in my business," Hunter Biden said Wednesday morning from Capitol Hill, adding the president was not involved in his dealings with Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings, or his Chinese investments and others in the U.S.

"No evidence to support that my father was financially involved in my business because it did not happen," Hunter Biden said.

The White House and President Biden have maintained that the president was "never in business" with his son. Biden has also said he never spoke to his son about his business dealings, but Republicans say evidence — including email records and testimony from Hunter Biden's former business partners — seem to contradict those statements. 

Jordan, shortly after Hunter Biden's public appearance, pointed out his changing narrative.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jordan-says-hunter-biden-made-huge-change-saying-his-father-financially-involved-business
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2023, 10:21:33 pm »

Apples never fall very far from the tree.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2023, 10:26:48 pm »

https://twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1735013437858623846

88devil

???? What does DJT have anything to do with Hunter -- Trump is irrelevant in this case.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2023, 10:31:25 pm »
Nice Try Bidens.....   This is going to backfire Bigly in the court of public opinion.  People who aren't massively guilty go on the stand and tell the truth.

Hunter might think his little head fake is cute.  But there are plenty of dim leaning swing states and swing congressional districts who might think otherwise.
Since when does public opinion matter anymore? If the leftist want Joe to remain president, they'll make it happen.  Hunter can be found guilty and Pops will pardon him and he knows it.

Corruption abounds.  There's no going back. We no longer have a voice at the ballot box.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2023, 11:16:57 pm »
Hey, remember when Sen. Joe Biden said people subpoenaed by Congress had to show up? Ha ha, good times.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1735049635645837342
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2023, 11:28:48 pm »
Speaker Mike Johnson
@SpeakerJohnson
My joint statement with @SteveScalise, @GOPMajorityWhip, and @RepStefanik on House passage of the impeachment inquiry:

Today, the House took a critical step in our investigation into serious matters involving President Joe Biden by formally opening an impeachment inquiry. As President Biden continues to stonewall lawful Congressional subpoenas, today’s vote of the full House of Representatives authorizing the inquiry puts us in the strongest position to enforce these subpoenas in court.

We do not take this responsibility lightly and will not prejudge the investigation’s outcome. But the evidentiary record is impossible to ignore.

We have seen witness testimony and bank records showing millions of dollars flowing to the Biden family from foreign adversaries. Witnesses have testified about the President’s numerous interactions with his family’s foreign clients. The President and White House have repeatedly misled the public, shifted the goalposts, and stonewalled our investigation.

As Chairmen Comer, Jordan and Smith have done all along, we will continue to follow the facts where they lead. The American people deserve answers. This impeachment inquiry will help us find them.
5:52 PM · Dec 13, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2023, 12:40:43 am »
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
·
8h
BREAKING: House sources say that Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell--as a member of the Judiciary Committee,which subpoenaed Hunter Biden--"aided and abetted" a crime this morning when he worked with Hunter's lawyer Abbe Lowell to help Hunter flout the subpoena in contempt of Congress

...and so did Joe since he knew what Hunter was going to do today...
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO