General Category > Elections 2020

1-in-5 Mail-In Voters Admit to Committing at Least One Kind of Voter Fraud During 2020 Election

<< < (2/2)

Elderberry:

--- Quote from: DefiantMassRINO on December 13, 2023, 01:07:04 pm ---Stop ya whinin' .... Increase election law violation penalties, increase voter intimidation and misinformation penalties, increase public election worker harassment oenalties, have automatic recounts, and have automatic audits.

--- End quote ---

No.  Just do away with Mail-In Ballots.

rangerrebew:
Poll: 1 in 5 Mail-in Voters Admitted to Casting Illegal Ballots
By M Dowling -December 12, 20233

One in five voters who cast mail-in ballots during the November 2020 election admit to committing voter fraud, according to a new poll by The Heartland Institute and Rasmussen Reports.

The poll of 1,085 likely voters released on Tuesday, which was conducted from November 30 to December 6, asked, “During the 2020 election, did you fill out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child?”

Christian Gold Company Defies Industry’s Retirement Fearmongering Through Prayer and Biblical Hope
A total of 21% of respondents who said they had cast mail-in ballots answered ‘yes.’

That is prohibited.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/poll-1-in-5-mail-in-voters-admitted-to-casting-illegal-ballots/

LMAO:

--- Quote from: Elderberry on December 13, 2023, 01:36:07 pm ---No.  Just do away with Mail-In Ballots.

--- End quote ---

At the least on a mass level. I had to do an absentee ballot by mail when I was stationed in Fort Sill Oklahoma in 1984.

I not only had to give the reason why I needed an absentee ballot, but I had to absolutely have it postmarked by a certain date for it to count

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version