Author Topic: CNN Poll: Trump Opens Double-Digit Lead over Biden in Michigan  (Read 290 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Poll: Trump Opens Double-Digit Lead over Biden in Michigan
« on: December 11, 2023, 10:42:06 pm »
CNN Poll: Trump Opens Double-Digit Lead over Biden in Michigan

Hannah Bleau Knudsen 11 Dec 2023

Former President Donald Trump has a double-digit lead over President Joe Biden in the key swing state of Michigan, the latest CNN Poll found.

The survey showed Trump leading Biden nationally by eight points, 39 percent to Biden’s 31 percent, in a race that includes independent candidates. That gap, however, only grows in individual states such as Michigan, where Trump is now leading Biden by ten points — 50 percent to Biden’s 40 percent. Another ten percent said they would not support either candidate.

Further, the survey showed Trump leading Biden by five points in Georgia — 49 percent to 44 percent.

Per CNN:

Trump’s margin over Biden in the hypothetical matchup is significantly boosted by support from voters who say they did not cast a ballot in 2020, with these voters breaking in Trump’s favor by 26 points in Georgia and 40 points in Michigan. Those who report having voted in 2020 say they broke for Biden over Trump in that election, but as of now, they tilt in Trump’s favor for 2024 in both states, with Biden holding on to fewer of his 2020 backers than does Trump.

For a greater perspective, Trump won Michigan in 2016 by .3 percent, but he lost the state in 2020 by 2.8 percent:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/11/cnn-poll-trump-opens-double-digit-lead-biden-michigan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: CNN Poll: Trump Opens Double-Digit Lead over Biden in Michigan
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 10:51:41 pm »
Does anyone still believe that Brandon is going to run and/or does anyone still believe that they're going to allow trump near the WH again??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2023, 11:30:25 pm »
But... but...  but... but... but... but... but... but...

"Trump can't win..."

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2023, 11:31:44 pm »
Hillary Clinton is circling Biden's 2024 Campaign like a vulture waiting for a wounded animal to die.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2023, 11:17:02 pm »
Hillary Clinton is circling Biden's 2024 Campaign like a vulture waiting for a wounded animal to die.

You must have missed that thread with that picture of Joe Biden dry humping Hillary on an airport tarmac.  She won’t kill him off after that thrill.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy