Author Topic: The BorderLine: Biden Prefers to Put Your Safety at Risk and Play Recidivism Roulette With Criminal  (Read 164 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The BorderLine: Biden Prefers to Put Your Safety at Risk and Play Recidivism Roulette With Criminal Aliens
Simon Hankinson / December 07, 2023

With his virtual revolving door of a southern border, Joe Biden is allowing untold numbers of illegal aliens who’ve already committed crimes in their home countries to enter the United States to commit more here. Pictured: Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents apprehend an illegal immigrant with a criminal record in an early morning raid on Sep. 8, 2022, in Los Angeles, California. (Photo: Irfan Khan, Los Angeles Times/Getty Images)

The BorderLine is a weekly Daily Signal feature examining everything from the unprecedented illegal immigration crisis at the border to immigration’s impact on cities and states throughout the land. We will also shed light on other critical border-related issues like human trafficking, drug smuggling, terrorism, and more.

———————————————————

Thanks to President Joe Biden’s immigration policies, every American is forced to play a game of “recidivist roulette” with criminal aliens. In addition to installing a virtual revolving door at the border, the Biden administration has spiked immigration law enforcement in the interior of the country, putting the lie to Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas’ oft-repeated whopper that “our border is not open, that crossing irregularly is against the law, and that those who are not eligible for relief will be quickly returned [to their home countries].”

More than two years ago—before the Biden administration started mass releases and parole of illegal aliens caught at the southern border—there were already over 400,000 convicted criminal foreigners walking free throughout the United States. That’s 400,000 convicted criminals out of around 5 million illegal aliens on Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s “non-detained docket,” meaning all the aliens involved in deportation proceedings who, under U.S. law, should be detained while awaiting their hearings but are not.

With today’s social media, facial recognition, and amazing data tools, a lot of the 400,000 could be found, but ICE officers are so constrained by their political bosses that they are barely able to arrest anyone. The Biden administration has given ICE the paltry target of deporting just under 30,000 criminal aliens this fiscal year and the same for next year.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/12/07/borderline-biden-prefers-put-your-safety-risk-play-recidivism-roulette-criminal-aliens/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson