Author Topic: January 6 Is the Dems’ Electoral Strategy  (Read 371 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 6 Is the Dems’ Electoral Strategy
« on: December 11, 2023, 02:51:49 pm »
December 11, 2023
January 6 Is the Dems’ Electoral Strategy
By David Lanza

Democrats and their compliant media have given us a roadmap to their strategy for the 2024 presidential and congressional elections.  The strategy is not subtle.  Democrats and their media handlers have spoken of little but “January 6” for almost three years.

Willa Cather once wrote that if you teach people a new word, they think they have learned a new fact.  The left wants to make “January 6” such a “new fact — an accusation, a symbol, a belief system, a strategy, and much more.  Politicians want to be the victims of January 6 and wear their victimhood like a badge of stolen honor.  They equate January 6 with September 11.  They claim to have been present when they were not.  No one yet claims to have said “let’s roll” on January 6, but that might be coming.

Defendants remain in jail awaiting trial.  Sentences have been imposed that far exceed any prior conviction for trespassing.  Video has been suppressed in a way that would make the Watergate defendants proud and envious.  Most important, January 6 has served as an accusation against every Republican who might win a federal election in 2024.  Republicans are accused of failing to prevent January 6.  They are accused of “conspiracy” because they question the many irregularities from the 2020 election.   Their phone records are seized.  Every statement they ever made is analyzed for possible hidden encouragement to commit January 6.  January 6 is conflated with the Russian collusion story in order to commit misrepresentation by accumulation.  By fighting Putin in Ukraine, we also obtain justice for January 6.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/january_6_is_the_dems_electoral_strategy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: January 6 Is the Dems’ Electoral Strategy
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 03:08:06 pm »
That and the Abortion issue.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2023, 03:17:17 pm »
January 6th won't be enough for Dems to get elected.

People aren't too keen on making sacrifices for an alleged "democracy" that is failing them.

Republicans can successfully run against "Biden's Open Border" and "New Green Inflation Deal / Bide-flation".

Inflation is a real problem that effects most voters.

Global Climate Change is an imaginary problem that takes resources away from solving real problems.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 02:56:16 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2023, 03:24:14 pm »
January 6th won't be enough for Dems to get elected.

People aren't too keen on making sacrifices for an alleged "democracy" that is failing them.

Republicans can successfully run against "Biden's Open Border" and "New Green Inflation Deal / Bide-flation".

Inflation is a real problem that effects most voters.

Global Climate Change is an imaginary problem that takes resources away from solving real porblems.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2023, 04:13:00 am »
   The Healing Doc
   @coachsadji
Once you understand that the "solution" wasn't created to solve the "problem",
but the "problem" was intentionally created for the "solution" to be rolled out -
then you will comprehend the magnitude of evil in the people behind everything.

Here is the strategy the "Democrats" follow in EVERYTHING they do:

"The greater the crime perpetrated by the leadership, the less likely it is that
the people will ever believe their leaders to be capable of perpetrating such an event."
   Adolf Hitler
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2023, 02:32:15 pm »
Running on “MAGA Republicans” and now abortion, has been very successful for the Democrats. I see no reason that they should change strategy now because it’s worked for them.

The question is how long is that going to work? At some point that well is going to run dry.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2023, 02:57:06 pm »
Biden is President.  Biden owns inflation and open border.  Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.