Author Topic: Biden's border policies are ENCOURAGING migrants to come to the U.S. because they know they'll be re  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Biden's border policies are ENCOURAGING migrants to come to the U.S. because they know they'll be released into the U.S. even if they are arrested, Border Patrol chiefs tell Republicans investigating Mayorkas

Story by Kelly Laco, Executive Editor Of Politics For Dailymail.Com  •
16h

Border Patrol chiefs say there's a 'new phenomenon' of migrants turning themselves in and not avoiding arrest

Migrant encounters at the open southern border hit their highest ever single day total last Tuesday at 12,000 crossings

Republicans have been investigating Mayorkas' role in the increasing border security crisis and are expected to wrap up their probe soon

Border Patrol chiefs say there's a 'new phenomenon' of migrants turning themselves in and not avoiding arrest because they know they will be released under Biden administration policies.

The stunning admissions by the chiefs of several border sectors was revealed during testimony before the House Homeland Security Committee. The committee, led by top Republican Mark Green, is actively probing Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas' role in perpetuating the ongoing border crisis.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-s-border-policies-are-encouraging-migrants-to-come-to-the-u-s-because-they-know-they-ll-be-released-into-the-u-s-even-if-they-are-arrested-border-patrol-chiefs-tell-republicans-investigating-mayorkas/ar-AA1llyAh?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=ab3b749f2f204794a5da59eea8886ba2&ei=23
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Republicans have been investigating Mayorkas' role in the increasing border security crisis and are expected to wrap up their probe soon

And do nothing. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson