Author Topic: Christie warns of ‘deranged sycophants’ staffing second Trump administration  (Read 1516 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
No, because he and that nutbag Mike Lindell urged the president to declare martial law to do a rerun of the election.

Thanks for reminding me of that. I actually give trump credit for ignoring those two.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

He will pick people who are loyal to him to the death. Loyalty will come first before ability and competency. Think of Joseph Stalin purging anybody who he didn’t believe would be fiercely loyal to him. Or what Adolf Hitler did after the assassination attempt.
He will pick people who are loyal to him to the death. Loyalty will come first before ability and competency. Think of Hillary Clinton purging anybody who he didn’t believe would be fiercely loyal to Bill. Or what Hussein Obama did after the election.

The more you guys try to compare Trump to various dictators, the more you describe totalitarian wannabe autocrats Biden/Obama and the murderous Clintons.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

He will pick people who are loyal to him to the death. Loyalty will come first before ability and competency. Think of Hillary Clinton purging anybody who he didn’t believe would be fiercely loyal to Bill. Or what Hussein Obama did after!!”the election.

The more you guys try to compare Trump to various dictators, the more you describe totalitarian wannabe autocrats Biden/Obama and the murderous Clintons.

Loyalty will be the number one requirement over everything else in a Trump cabinet. And he has a right to choose whoever is in his cabinet. The Biden administration is picking people based on race, gender, transgender, and sexual orientation over ability, talent and competency. How’s that working out?

What criteria did he use when he chose what candidates that he would endorse for the 2022 midterms? Why did he endorse Stacey Abrams, a radical, left-wing race baiter, for Georgia governor over a Brian Kemp, the Republican?

Of course, Trump would have every right to choose who he wants to serve on his cabinet. But there’s historical examples of the disaster that follows when loyalty is chosen over ability and competency

« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 11:01:55 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Loyalty will be the number one requirement over everything else in a Trump cabinet. And he has a right to choose whoever is in his cabinet. The Biden administration is picking people based on race, gender, transgender, and sexual orientation over ability, talent and competency. How’s that working out?

What criteria did he use when he chose what candidates that he would endorse for the 2022 midterms? Why did he endorse Stacey Abrams, a radical, left-wing race baiter, for Georgia governor over a Brian Kemp, the Republican?
@LMAO

Yep, I know. I understand what you are saying and you are exactly right. Trumps biggest fault was so many unforced errors. His personnel choices were disastrous and baffling. To this day no one, whether they support Trump or not, has any clue why Trump picked and supported the people he did? So many strange choices. That Trump line, "only the best people", got turned upsidedown.

It was and still is a real mystery.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Thanks for reminding me of that. I actually give trump credit for ignoring those two.

I give Trump credit for that as well, and have said it here before.  And Lindell I excuse because he just doesn't know better.

But Flynn has no excuse.  And Trump has no excuse for wanting to buddy up with Flynn again after being smart enough to reject his advice on martial law.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I give Trump credit for that as well, and have said it here before.  And Lindell I excuse because he just doesn't know better.

But Flynn has no excuse.  And Trump has no excuse for wanting to buddy up with Flynn again after being smart enough to reject his advice on martial law.

There are very few men on this earth who have given more of themselves to the USA than Mike Flynn! He is a true patriot and will forever be one in my mind no matter what others might say about him.
 And the same is true of Oliver North and Admiral Poindexter.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 12:22:45 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Maj. Bill Martin

It was and still is a real mystery.

I honestly don't believe it's a mystery at all.

To Trump, personal relationships "trump" everything.  If you read accounts of why he override the recommendation of his Secretary of Defense and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs to select General Milley (a fellow northeasterner who attended Columbia in NYC) over a different candidate, it all came down to the fact that he got along with Milley personal connection.

In other words, flattery will get you just about anywhere with him.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

There are very few men on this earth who have given more of themselves to the USA than Mike Flynn! He is a true patriot and will forever be one in my mind no matter what others might say about him.

Being a patriot isn't enough if you're otherwise misguided.  Do you agree with Flynn that Trump should have declared martial law to rerun the 2020 election?

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

This deification of military people is extremely dangerous, and dangerous for this very reason. Tyranny can come in many forms, including our own military and patriotic Americans.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

....staff his brownshirt noser militia., where they will be most effective yes-men.

Fixed at no charge.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.