Author Topic: White House removes CAIR from national strategy on antisemitism  (Read 274 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
White House removes CAIR from national strategy on antisemitism
« on: December 11, 2023, 07:34:26 pm »
White House removes CAIR from national strategy on antisemitism
A White House spokesman also condemns "shocking, antisemitic statements" from the Council on American-Islamic Relations executive director.

(December 7, 2023 / JNS)
When the White House announced its new national strategy to counter antisemitism on May 25, it stated that 24 organizations were supporting “the whole-of-society call to action.”

The Council on American-Islamic Relations was among the two dozen, per an archived version of the page.

As of 1:51 p.m. on Dec. 7, the archived page continued to reference CAIR, but at some time thereafter, the White House removed that reference.

CAIRScreenshots on Dec. 7, 2023, of a page on the White House website before (left) and after it scrubbed a reference to CAIR from its national strategy on antisemitism. Source: JNS highlighted CAIR on the left and where CAIR had appeared on the right. Source: Archive.org, White House website.

Also on Thursday, Andrew Bates, White House deputy press secretary and senior communications adviser, told reporters that the White House condemns “shocking, antisemitic statements” of CAIR’s executive director “in the strongest terms.”

https://www.jns.org/white-house-removes-cair-from-national-strategy-on-antisemitism/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: White House removes CAIR from national strategy on antisemitism
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 07:52:52 pm »
The Muslim Brotherhood will not be happy about this.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2023, 12:08:00 am »
EGADS !!

Did they finally do something right ...??

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2023, 12:11:57 am »
Until they designate CAIR as a domestic terrorist organization... I don't GAF.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2023, 12:23:39 am »
GEE, YA THINK?

I real 'Eureka!' moment they got going there...

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2023, 12:31:44 am »
Who the hell ever thought it was a good idea to put CAiR on this national strategy!?!
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy