Author Topic: A Shameful Ruling Class that Shamelessly Shames Good Americans  (Read 167 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A Shameful Ruling Class that Shamelessly Shames Good Americans
« on: December 11, 2023, 06:37:21 pm »
December 11, 2023
A Shameful Ruling Class that Shamelessly Shames Good Americans
By J.B. Shurk

America is not meant to have a “ruling class.”  The Declaration of Independence takes direct aim at an entrenched aristocracy by stating a “self-evident” truth that “all men are created equal.”  People, of course, are not naturally equal.  They are blessed with individual talents and carry through their lives individual burdens, but no person is born with a divine right to rule over others.  On the contrary, through God’s gifts of life and liberty to each one of us, we are capable of governing ourselves.  That is harder than it sounds because self-government is a responsibility that requires work and vigilance. 

Unscrupulous individuals intent on seizing greater power for themselves take advantage of self-government’s labors by promising to do the heavy lifting for others in exchange for their liberty.  I’ll protect you.  I’ll keep you safe and secure.  I’ll make you happy.  Just do exactly what I say.  It is a Faustian bargain that has led generations of once-free peoples to discover only years later that they have been left imprisoned in chains.

There is no human form of government that does not become corrupt over time.  As soon as any political system is erected to govern a population, the clock starts ticking toward its demise.  The principal reason this is true is that humans are naturally sinful — a burden common to us all — and, therefore, any human-created system will tend to reflect that sinful nature on the path toward its own destruction.  Even governments founded on the noblest of principles and respect for civic virtues — such as the truth that we are endowed “with certain unalienable rights” that no legitimate government may infringe — will come to undermine those foundations as corrupt individuals acquire ever more influence over government’s reins. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/a_shameful_ruling_class_that_shamelessly_shames_good_americans.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: A Shameful Ruling Class that Shamelessly Shames Good Americans
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 06:44:44 pm »
 ////00000////

Shame went out the Nation's window in 1992 when Bubba Clinton got elected.

America is beyond shame ... there's no such thing anymore.

The only hope good Americans have are consequences at the election polls.  If the current guy ain't up to the task, fire him, and let the next guy give it a try.  If that doesn't work, file a Civil Lawsuit against the bum to force embarassing Legal Discovery and possible Bankruptcy.

"Selective prosecution" means there will not be any legal criminal consequences.

Civil Lawsuits and Elections are the only consequences average American's have.

How many Banksters when to jail for defrauding and almost Bankrupting the World in 2008/2009?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 06:46:08 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.