Author Topic: With the Indictment and Inquiry, Democrats Now Face a Moment of Maddening Truth  (Read 191 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
OLUMNS, CONGRESS, CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, MEDIA, POLITICSDecember 11, 2023
With the Indictment and Inquiry, Democrats Now Face a Moment of Maddening Truth

U.S. House of Representatives
Below is my column in The Hill on the expected formal vote this week on the impeachment inquiry. The vote is only to continue to look into the allegations that President Joe Biden knew of the influence peddling operation of his family and fostered those efforts.  The final line of defense is to acknowledge that this was influence peddling but that Biden was only trying to support his son. The question for this vote is: how do you know? We have millions raised in what most view as corrupt influence peddling. Many of those payments are now confirmed by the Justice Department in the second Hunter Biden indictment. Only an investigation will establish the truth on the President’s knowledge and involvement. Yet, for years, Democratic members have opposed any investigation. They now face a moment of truth.

Here is the column:

Author Aldous Huxley once said, “you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad.”

https://jonathanturley.org/2023/12/11/with-the-indictment-and-inquiry-democrats-now-face-a-moment-of-maddening-truth/#more-212941
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DefiantMassRINO

Lucky for Joe Biden, his dementia is coming at a convenient time.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Lucky for Joe Biden, his dementia is coming at a convenient time.
Everything Democrats said Trump is guilty of, Biden actually did openly and publicly.
Everything Democrats said Trump would do if reelected (inflation, world war, fascism, etc...), Biden has actually done, down to the last detail.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.