Still mulling it over
11 (31.4%)
I'm a stinking liberal and will never vote Republican
1 (2.9%)
I just won't vote for president in 2024
2 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: January 25, 2024, 02:46:01 pm

Author Topic: I will support the Republican candidate in 2024 no matter who it is  (Read 2465 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: I will support the Republican candidate in 2024 no matter who it is
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2023, 05:26:42 am »
Nope.
Just nope.

There is one candidate worthy of my vote.
Just one.

Otherwise, I will take a pass and walk on by.
I will not help destroy this country.

And the rest (the other candidates) will.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2023, 05:40:17 am »
Since there is no stoner option, I will not vote for Trump if he’s the nominee. I will vote for RDS in the primary but if by some miracle, he becomes the nominee, I’d like to hear more of what a DeSantis presidency would look like before fully committing

Now, what’s the stoner option?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2023, 05:53:36 am »
I will vote for the most conservative candidate.  And if happens to be from a 3rd party, so be it.

I'm that hard right!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2023, 09:39:43 pm »
I will vote for a true Conservative with Christian fruits of fighting the good fight... looks like I might have to write-in again.

Never Trump. This whole clown show is due him, never seen someone that could make the whole 3 ring circus he has created. Trans/Gay issues - Fail, Gun Issues - Fail, Fiscal/Debt issues- Fail, Lying about good conservatives - Fail, Picking good candidates to support - fail, Abortion issues - Fail (PP does great things).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....