Author Topic: Illegal Immigrant Arrested in Capital Murder Case of Texas Cheerleader  (Read 185 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Immigrant Arrested in Capital Murder Case of Texas Cheerleader

Migrant Accused in Capital Murder of Texas Cheerleader (Facebook and Jackson County Sheriff's Office)Facebook and Jackson County Sheriff's Office
RANDY CLARK10 Dec 2023838

A Texas mother was shocked to discover her daughter, 16-year-old cheerleader Lizbeth Medina, had been murdered in her apartment on Tuesday evening. Rafael Govea Romero, an undocumented migrant, is now facing charges of capital murder in the death of the Texas teen following his arrest on Saturday.

The teen was discovered by her mother, Jacqueline Medina, who became concerned after Lizbeth failed to show up for a Christmas parade. During the early stages of the investigation, law enforcement authorities released images of a person of interest near the murder scene. This information led to the arrest of Romero, an undocumented migrant.

According to Chief of Police Rick Boone of the Edna Police Department, the undocumented migrant was arrested by his officers in coordination with the Texas Rangers and officers from other law enforcement agencies. Police apprehended Govea-Romero, some 60 miles from the scene of the murder in Schulenburg, Texas. Police have not released any other details regarding a potential motive for the murder or additional information about Govea-Romero.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/12/10/undocumented-migrant-arrested-in-capital-murder-case-of-texas-cheerleader/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Illegal Immigrant Arrested in Capital Murder Case of Texas Cheerleader
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 04:37:52 pm »
Sure missed any MSM account of this.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.