Author Topic: 5,000 illegal immigrants being released daily into the US: Report  (Read 154 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

5,000 illegal immigrants being released daily into the US: Report
© Provided by Washington Examiner

An average of 5,000 illegal immigrants are being released into the United States on a daily basis, according to a new report.

Department of Homeland Security officials told Arizona lawmakers that around 670,000 known "gotaways" got in at the border last fiscal year. The state lawmakers were also informed that an average of 5,000 illegal immigrants were released to non-governmental organizations, who give help to migrants, every day, according to a report from Fox News.

Last fiscal year, FY23, saw a record-high 2.4 million encounters with migrants, with the final month of the fiscal year, September, seeing over 260,000 encounters. Over 440,000 encounters have occurred in FY24, according to officials.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/5-000-illegal-immigrants-being-released-daily-into-the-us-report/ar-AA1liMTI?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=c156608441944314bf015ed7422a517f&ei=35
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson