Author Topic: RNC’s McDaniel faces mounting GOP criticism  (Read 559 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RNC’s McDaniel faces mounting GOP criticism
« on: December 07, 2023, 08:41:30 pm »
 RNC’s McDaniel faces mounting GOP criticism
by Julia Manchester - 12/07/23 6:00 AM ET

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chair Ronna McDaniel is facing growing criticism following another campaign cycle of losses for the GOP as it looks ahead to next year’s presidential election.

Some Republicans have blamed the party’s recent defeats squarely on McDaniel. Last month, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) said the RNC lacked a “cohesive message,” while presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy launched a petition to oust McDaniel. Meanwhile, reports of former President Trump’s discontent with McDaniel and the RNC have played out in the headlines.

The dynamic underscores the divisions within the party as GOP candidates look to make up for a string of losses over the last three major election cycles.

“What concerns donor and activists is that the RNC is not focused as much as it should be on turning out voters, chasing ballots in the general election,” said one GOP strategist. “That is where everyone thinks the RNC is coming up short.”

In January, McDaniel won her fourth term as chair after facing challenges from California attorney Harmeet Dhillon and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell. McDaniel was predicted to secure reelection, but the episode laid bare the simmering tensions within the party. The state Republican parties in Nebraska and Washington endorsed Dhillon, while the Alabama and Texas Republican Parties said they would not support McDaniel.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4346069-rncs-mcdaniel-faces-mounting-gop-criticism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: RNC’s McDaniel faces mounting GOP criticism
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2023, 10:27:50 pm »
I still wonder why Trump selected Romney's niece.  :shrug:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2023, 02:40:52 am »
I still wonder why Trump selected Romney's niece.  :shrug:

Trump needs Ronna's help to win the nomination just like he did with Priebus in 2016.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2023, 03:23:40 am »
Republican National Committee (RNC) Chair Ronna McDaniel is facing growing criticism following another campaign cycle of losses for the GOP as it looks ahead to next year’s presidential election.

Some Republicans have blamed the party’s recent defeats squarely on McDaniel. Last month, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) said the RNC lacked a “cohesive message,” while presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy launched a petition to oust McDaniel. Meanwhile, reports of former President Trump’s discontent with McDaniel and the RNC have played out in the headlines.

The dynamic underscores the divisions within the party as GOP candidates look to make up for a string of losses over the last three major election cycles.

If Ronna Romney McDaniel had been the Manager of the 1976 Cincinnati Reds,
they would have finished in last place!
She has a great talent for losing elections against horrifically bad opponents!
The sooner she is gone, the better!

Who should replace her?
Here's a real outside the box suggestion - Dick Morris!
Yes, THAT Dick Morris!  Bill Clinton's campaign manager!
He's flipped sides. Bill Clinton betrayed him, so he is DONE with the Dems!
And he's as shrewd as any snake in The Swamp!
So that's my suggestion!

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2023, 04:50:42 am »
McCarthy gone... MurderTurdle ready for a dirt nap, Now Ronna McRomney... Things are looking up.

There has not been this much chance at the levers of power since the 94 Congress.