Author Topic: Biden WH Refuses to Take Responsibility for Inflation, Says Companies Need to Lower Their Prices  (Read 3649 times)

Offline LMAO

Let me introduce you to Trump who made it three times worse.

Yeah, but those were good deficits and good resulting inflation. And one day you will meet your real master, the reaper

:reaper: :reaper: :reaper:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Trump spent money on rebuilding America, Biden gave pallets of money and an American Army in Afghanistan while abandoning a great many Americans to muslim slavery thereto.  Confused stupids of well know recent history too?  Can't turn confused stooge children into knowledgeable scholars in just a few posts, and they would deny to obvious and well known anyway!
Serving lies and Satan too!   :reaper: :reaper: :reaper:
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline christian

Denial of those that spent it on America/Americans, vs those that enriched our enemies, impoverishing us.  Of course how the Woke stooges love to stooge!

Online roamer_1

Denial of those that spent it on America/Americans, vs those that enriched our enemies, impoverishing us.  Of course how the Woke stooges love to stooge!

ONE MORE TIME: They shouldn't have spent it AT ALL. See 'Rule of Holes'.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 01:23:10 am by roamer_1 »

Offline LMAO

ONE MORE TIME: They shouldn't have spent it AT ALL. See 'Rule of Holes'.

Just for that, you get 10 reapers

:reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

:reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper:

TEN! WOO!
What, no flaming garbage can worshipers?  :laugh: :beer:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Companies are going to lower prices because Wrecking Ball Joe asked?  Yeah, that will happen.

These *ssholes claim we have 3.5% inflation, when the truth is that you could add another zero at the end to get closer to the real number.  Americans are being lied to, and yet, they keep voting for the same clowns to return to Washington.

Someone in the news today said, in regard to immigration, what can we possibly expect Congress to do regarding immigration?  Well, these clowns are the ones that LEGISLATE and make the laws, but the fact is, the executive branch refuses to enforce existing laws, so why bother?

There is a simple solution.  Close the border, and offer immediate deportation for all that enter this nation illegally. 

PERIOD!!!!

Finally, cut federal spending by 50% across the board, including defense.  Why do we have military in 140 countries?  Makes no sense to me.

Offline christian

We are too busy spending more money on the Ukraine and radical muslim entities around the world making sure their isn't money left for America/Americans.  Its part of the hate America first crowd now in control, to impoverish Americans and leave America/Americans nearly defenseless while massively arming our enemies both domestically and abroad in foreign nation.  They are working hard through a one party only system, the democrats.  How they love crying, blame Republicans as much as democrats for what democrats do, EVEN HERE!  THEY CRY BLAME REPUBLICANS  and often give Democrats a pass, blame shifting as best they can get away with.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Offline christian

Are you the new generation of jew that fully supports fascists like the jews in early WWII germany that supported hitler, ?

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House: 2023 ‘a Good Year’ Economically, But It ‘Takes a While’ for People to Feel It

Ian Hanchett 22 Dec 2023

On Friday’s broadcast of CNBC’s “Squawk on the Street,” White House National Economic Council Director Lael Brainard stated that 2023 is “a good year for the American worker, the American economy.” But it “takes a while” for people to feel that “given just how much Americans have been through, but I think it’s starting to really take shape” and that’s reflected in consumer sentiment data.

Brainard said, “We’re closing out the year with inflation on a six-month basis at 2%. That’s the pre-pandemic benchmark. That’s a very significant milestone. And with the 2023 close, it’s worth noting just how much progress we’ve seen. Not only has inflation come down faster than even the most optimistic forecast, but growth is very resilient and employment is very strong. Just thinking back to a year ago, that consensus was we couldn’t get to where we are today on inflation without a spike in unemployment and a recession, but the unemployment rate’s been below 4% for 22 months running now and we’ve got more data today and yesterday confirming economic growth is robust. And if you look at after-tax income growth for Americans, 3.7% this year, that’s after adjusting for inflation. So, yes, a good year for the American worker, the American economy.”

Later, after the discussion turned to polling data on views of the economy, she stated, “Look, when I talk to the president, what he wants to know always is, what do these good economic statistics mean for Americans, does it mean they have more breathing room at the end of the month? And I think now we can definitively say the answer to that is yes. If you look over the course of his presidency, the Joint Economic Committee is estimating that people have $3,500 more per year to spend even after adjusting for the kinds of purchases that they would have made and price changes there. Wealth is up 37%. We are seeing it across the board, you think about 401(k)s, people are seeing gains. And that takes a while, given just how much Americans have been through, but I think it’s starting to really take shape and you saw that in the jump in consumer sentiment this morning, which was so good to see.”

She added that the work of lowering costs and keeping the economy strong is continuing.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/22/white-house-2023-a-good-year-but-it-takes-a-while-for-people-to-feel-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
White House: 2023 ‘a Good Year’ Economically, But It ‘Takes a While’ for People to Feel It

Ian Hanchett 22 Dec 2023

On Friday’s broadcast of CNBC’s “Squawk on the Street,” White House National Economic Council Director Lael Brainard stated that 2023 is “a good year for the American worker, the American economy.” But it “takes a while” for people to feel that “given just how much Americans have been through, but I think it’s starting to really take shape” and that’s reflected in consumer sentiment data.

Brainard said, “We’re closing out the year with inflation on a six-month basis at 2%. That’s the pre-pandemic benchmark. That’s a very significant milestone. And with the 2023 close, it’s worth noting just how much progress we’ve seen. Not only has inflation come down faster than even the most optimistic forecast, but growth is very resilient and employment is very strong. Just thinking back to a year ago, that consensus was we couldn’t get to where we are today on inflation without a spike in unemployment and a recession, but the unemployment rate’s been below 4% for 22 months running now and we’ve got more data today and yesterday confirming economic growth is robust. And if you look at after-tax income growth for Americans, 3.7% this year, that’s after adjusting for inflation. So, yes, a good year for the American worker, the American economy.”

Later, after the discussion turned to polling data on views of the economy, she stated, “Look, when I talk to the president, what he wants to know always is, what do these good economic statistics mean for Americans, does it mean they have more breathing room at the end of the month? And I think now we can definitively say the answer to that is yes. If you look over the course of his presidency, the Joint Economic Committee is estimating that people have $3,500 more per year to spend even after adjusting for the kinds of purchases that they would have made and price changes there. Wealth is up 37%. We are seeing it across the board, you think about 401(k)s, people are seeing gains. And that takes a while, given just how much Americans have been through, but I think it’s starting to really take shape and you saw that in the jump in consumer sentiment this morning, which was so good to see.”

She added that the work of lowering costs and keeping the economy strong is continuing.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/22/white-house-2023-a-good-year-but-it-takes-a-while-for-people-to-feel-it/
Do these fools think anyone but the media and other democrat shills believe this crap? I go to a lot of my grandsons baseball games and I hear not only my daughter and SIL but the other parents(all of whom make very nice incomes) complain about the high cost of everything. What usually sets it off is when they come back from picking up food for their kids and themselves  **nononono* They are dropping $60 to $100 and that's not counting on top of gas, tournament fees and sometimes lodging. But hey everything is just great, the problem is we are just too stupid to know it 9999hair out0000

Offline christian

Remember?  Anything Biden does has to be better than anything Trump did/does?

There is a steep tax on fools loving being fools every damn election!  Then they bawl their eyes out for the results of their being damn fools and getting their way nearly every election.

:dumpster: :reaper: :media: :reaper: :dumpster:

Online GtHawk

Remember?  Anything Biden does has to be better than anything Trump did/does?

There is a steep tax on fools loving being fools every damn election!  Then they bawl their eyes out for the results of their being damn fools and getting their way nearly every election.

:dumpster: :reaper: :media: :reaper: :dumpster:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

This time of the year it’s 10 Ghosts of Christmas Future. 
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline christian

If only there was a championship for bitchers and bawlers getting their way, (and are too addicted to quit)!
 :mauslaff: :laughingdog: :bigsilly: :silly: :tongue2:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 09:19:58 pm by christian »

Offline Hoodat

Someone in the news today said, in regard to immigration, what can we possibly expect Congress to do regarding immigration?

Doing nothing would be preferable to what they are doing now, which is handing out free money to illegal immigrants.

There is a simple solution.  Close the border, and offer immediate deportation for all that enter

Deportation, but only after serving their prison sentences for illegal entry.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

If only there was a championship for bitchers and bawlers getting their way, (and are too addicted to quit)!

Then you'd be king.  :whistle:

Online GtHawk