Author Topic: Biden WH Refuses to Take Responsibility for Inflation, Says Companies Need to Lower Their Prices  (Read 3610 times)

Online roamer_1

three in a four-pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups is not a good thing.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
NO ONE IS GETTING A PASS!?  BIDEN DOES IT ....BLAME TRUMP.  mY EARS ARE TIRED OF HEARING FALSE EQUIVALENCIES.  Such comparisons were popular and warned of in Isaiah, thousands of years ago. A common tactic of the wicked.

Hoodat:
Now contrast that with your position.  You seem to want to place all the blame on Biden when Trump ran up just as much debt.

christian:
Biden invests in radical muslims and Communist nations, Trump invested in America and bringing jobs back.  How do you not get that?  Wokery?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 09:10:04 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline christian

Those that struggle with confusion and desolation, self imposed are of the dark side the Bible warned of. comprehend?
Of course not, its the given over to believe endless lies.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Those that struggle with confusion and desolation, self imposed are of the dark side the Bible warned of. comprehend?
Of course not, its the given over to believe endless lies.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Online roamer_1

christian:
Biden invests in radical muslims and Communist nations, Trump invested in America and bringing jobs back.  How do you not get that?  Wokery?

It wasn't investment... it was robbery. They just took it out of the value of the dollar, rather than taxing in dollars themselves.

Anyone who has the smallest  grasp on economics will tell you that overprinting is like a sugar rush... The economy will get a bounce... But you always pay the piper - The lagging indicator is inflation as all those newly printed dollars start to hit the money stream, and the value of the dollar gets watered down.

It is not mean to state that this inflation cycle was started by Tumpy... and made worse by Buydem.

That's just the bare fact of it. Neither one of them should be anywhere near the oval office ever again.

How they spent the money is not irrelevant, but THAT they spent the money  is far more relevant than anything else. The greatest threat to the United States is the US government.

Online LMAO

NO ONE IS GETTING A PASS!?  BIDEN DOES IT ....BLAME TRUMP.  mY EARS ARE TIRED OF HEARING FALSE EQUIVALENCIES.  Such comparisons were popular and warned of in Isaiah, thousands of years ago. A common tactic of the wicked.

Hoodat:
Now contrast that with your position.  You seem to want to place all the blame on Biden when Trump ran up just as much debt.

christian:

Is @Hoodat going to Hell? wink777
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

It wasn't investment... it was robbery. They just took it out of the value of the dollar, rather than taxing in dollars themselves.

Anyone who has the smallest  grasp on economics will tell you that overprinting is like a sugar rush... The economy will get a bounce... But you always pay the piper - The lagging indicator is inflation as all those newly printed dollars start to hit the money stream, and the value of the dollar gets watered down.

It is not mean to state that this inflation cycle was started by Tumpy... and made worse by Buydem.

That's just the bare fact of it. Neither one of them should be anywhere near the oval office ever again.

How they spent the money is not irrelevant, but THAT they spent the money  is far more relevant than anything else. The greatest threat to the United States is the US government.

Don't bother

Even though what you posted is accurate, it's been explained several times to MAGAs to no avail

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

Is @Hoodat going to Hell? wink777

I guess that's the idea... along with all us 'woke' folks who stand against the Radiant One...  *****rollingeyes*****

Online roamer_1

Don't bother

Even though what you posted is accurate, it's been explained several times to MAGAs to no avail

Yeah, I know. And while the post was wildly inaccurate (to be kind), both in intellectual and Biblical thought, still this thread is getting hits and lurkers, and I can't let that dreck stand.

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Whoa, you need to parse language like a scumbag DC lawyer ... they said "transitory", but they never specified how transitory ... they never included an adverb to modify the adjective "transitory" ... that's grammatical plausible deniability.

tran·si·to·ry
/ˈtranzəˌtôrē,ˈtran(t)səˌtôrē/
adjective
 not permanent.
 "transitory periods of medieval greatness"
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

roaming 1:

How they spent the money is not irrelevant, but THAT they spent the money  is far more relevant than anything else.

Whether the money is spent wisely or foolishly, it matters not!  Can you believe that delusion? ??  Joe Biden could sure use that to fool a few clueless fools!
 :silly: :rolling: :silly:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 12:38:52 am by christian »

Offline christian

Woke locksteppers that can proudly count to three!  This is an IMpressive WOKE day!

Online roamer_1

Whether the money is spent wisely or foolishly, it matters not!  Can you believe that delusion? ??  Joe Biden could sure use that to fool a few clueless fools!
 :silly: :rolling: :silly:

Stop deflecting. How the money is spent is far less of an issue when compared to the vast cost in inflation. How much higher is the cost of bread? What, 30-40% more since 2015 prices?

There's your sign.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Biden's policies are inflationary, from the supply-side.

More efficient and affordable sources of energy are being kept off the market by the Government to force less efficient and more costly sources of energy upon the Markets.

If natural gas production, midstream processing, transportation, and storage levels are constrained below natural demand, it's derivatives - heat, electricity, industrial gases, transportation fuels, fertilizers - will increase in price as scarcity creates value.

Forgoing the use of coal to generate electricity places more demand upon natural gas to generate electricity, increasing electricity prices.

The same is happening throughout the American energy complex.  It's no coincidence that some of this nation's worst inflation occurred during the 1973 Arab energy embrago and the 1979 Iranian energy embargo.

Biden's Green New Screwjob is contributing to the amplitude and duration of inflationary pressures in the economy.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 01:26:43 am by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline andy58-in-nh

@roamer_1

Thank you for providing a breath of fresh air and rational analysis. A study of basic economics would benefit a great number of people presently consumed by emotional needs, whose primary effect is to make them more susceptible to nonsense and equally less eager to adapt to truth.

Among other things, this tendency proves Gresham's Law: bad currency, whether in physical form or in thought, tends to drive out the good.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

Thank you for providing a breath of fresh air and rational analysis. A study of basic economics would benefit a great number of people presently consumed by emotional needs, whose primary effect is to make them more susceptible to nonsense and equally less eager to adapt to truth.

Among other things, this tendency proves Gresham's Law: bad currency, whether in physical form or in thought, tends to drive out the good.

Thank you for your kind reply  :beer:

Online roamer_1

Biden's policies are inflationary, from the supply-side.

More efficient and affordable sources of energy are being kept off the market by the Government to force less efficient and more costly sources of energy upon the Markets.

If natural gas production, midstream processing, transportation, and storage levels are constrained below natural demand, it's derivatives - heat, electricity, industrial gases, transportation fuels, fertilizers - will increase in price as scarcity creates value.

Forgoing the use of coal to generate electricity places more demand upon natural gas to generate electricity, increasing electricity prices.

The same is happening throughout the American energy complex.  It's no coincidence that some of this nation's worst inflation occurred during the 1973 Arab energy embrago and the 1979 Iranian energy embargo.

Biden's Green New Screwjob is contributing to the amplitude and duration of inflationary pressures in the economy.

True. But the salient point is in the comparison between the Buydem and Tumpy years. Not that Tumpy got a gallon of gas down to two bucks, or the careening cost of energy in the Buydem years (what, nearing seven bucks in some places?)... More than that, it shows how very much range there is due to manipulation. Purposeful direction makes that much difference.

Who can say what the natural price is for anything?

Offline andy58-in-nh

True. But the salient point is in the comparison between the Buydem and Tumpy years. Not that Tumpy got a gallon of gas down to two bucks, or the careening cost of energy in the Buydem years (what, nearing seven bucks in some places?)... More than that, it shows how very much range there is due to manipulation. Purposeful direction makes that much difference.

Who can say what the natural price is for anything?

It is difficult, if not impossible to determine the "natural price" for any commodity whenever government insists on putting its greasy thumb on the scale.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online roamer_1

It is difficult, if not impossible to determine the "natural price" for any commodity whenever government insists on putting its greasy thumb on the scale.

pointing-up :yowsa:

There it is.  :beer:

Online LMAO

Not that Tumpy got a gallon of gas down to two bucks,

I believe it did go down to less than $2 during the COVID shutdown due to less demand for fuel

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

three in a four-pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups is not a good thing.

It's downright disastrous!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

It's downright disastrous!

Inside scoop: I love Reeses with a cup of coffee. It's a thing... I kept the Reeses in the small cupboard by the fridge, and would take one of those four-packs down and throw it in the freezer for the length of time it took for the coffee to brew... Very important to the process that the chocolate is crisp but the peanut butter is soft and warm... Anyway, then I would take the whole mess out on the porch to enjoy a little slice of peace.

But my ex liked em too, though as a gal, she rarely bought her own candy, though she was not beyond stealing mine. One cup. And she would artfully open the wrapper, and seal it shut again so there would be no immediate evidence. It took me years to find out, as I naturally blamed the kids  :shrug: :laugh:

Offline christian

roamer1:

Let me introduce you to Obama who invented the trillion dollar spending.

Online roamer_1

Not before Boosh... That giant sucking sound was too big to fail.

Admit it. BOTH SIDES are robbing us blind. And Tumpy trumps them all.

Online Hoodat

Let me introduce you to Trump who made it three times worse.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-