Author Topic: Fauci Explains Why He Doesn't Need Church Anymore, and It's As Arrogant As You Would Think  (Read 3904 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Ok -- however, he continued to play into the charade of Fauci and Birx.  Trump did one heck of a job in quickly getting things in place to combat COVID, I give him credit for that. However, you mean to tell me along the way, he didn't realize Fauci's game?  Keep in mind, that even Obama shut Fauci's research down.  Somehow under Trump he was granted funding again and Trump continued to pat him on the back.

LOL!  See?  You did it again!!  (luv ya)

Was responding to @deb 's post recalling Fauci and Birx at the podium...and just having read McCann's great piece at American Thinker...thought it fit right in.

Also, out of respect for @Mod2 who thought we should just talk about Fauci.   :laugh:

just kidding, @libertybele
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 05:02:21 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DB

My point is only this @libertybele What do you imagine this country would look like now had we suffered eight years with Hillary Clinton running the show and what would it look like had Trump enjoyed the full cooperation of Washington Republicans for eight years.

And if not for Trump and all the glitter, Cruz likely would have been elected in 2016 and we'd very likely be in a very different better place now. Hillary was widely hated and was a huge opportunity for conservatives to demonstrate an alternative to liberalism and all that it has rot. Instead we got unprincipled populism followed by Biden.

Online mountaineer

Wait, we taxpayers are providing security for this jackass?

Anthony Fauci found the perfect place to relax after a long career of destroying the U.S. economy and funding inhumane experiments on beagles... SLS Hotel in the Bahamas! PS: Check the nightly room rates. Not only for him, but for his taxpayer-funded security detail.

https://twitter.com/ChristinaPushaw/status/1734595201190990160
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I have struggled with my decision to not vote for Trump and it has not been an easy one.  Voting only for a conservative wins. 

How were Trump's policies out of line with "conservatives" @libertybele

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And if not for Trump and all the glitter, Cruz likely would have been elected in 2016.

Based on what?   :laugh:

« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 06:33:22 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Back to the original topic

Fauci’s ego has gotten inflated in the last couple years. Covid has been good to him.

Would anybody have ever heard of him if it wasn’t for COVID-19?

Fauci reckons himself to be a God.  That's not going to go well for him.

He first made a big name for himself back during the AIDS panic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

I completely agree on both counts which is why I'll never understand your thinking here!

I wish we had a Calvin Coolidge to vote FOR but we don't and that's the way it is!

If wishes were horses beggars would ride!

It's simple @Bigun , really... The Republican party is stuffed to the rim with RINOs. Feckless, insipid men who are easily swayed to collude with the PTB, namely GOP leadership, which is largely in collusion with the liberals in the Democrat party.

That happened because Republicans have been taught to demand nothing from their representatives, with Republicans voting for the brand instead of looking to see if the man was worthy.

A valid criteria has been replaced by 'He's better than a Democrat', leaving the GOP leadership the credit card and the keys to the car. Nothing else matters.

I think that is not true. I think the government is always the problem, regardless of stripe. I am always and forever opposed to big government, which is Conservative 101, and the culmination of

A feckless party
A leadership in collusion with Democrats
and a horrid last Republican president, not to mention the candidates that failed years before him....

... has left me with an ongoing conclusion:

Having a criteria matters.
Mine is foremost... Belief in Yah specifically - YHWH is not Allah - and in the saving grace of Yeshua.

Next, call it the 'Stations of a Noble Heart' from Medieval times - He must be of strong and noble character, according to and displaying those things.

And finally, standard Conservative Reaganism, through Goldwater Conservatism, at the very least and most important.

If the candidate cannot meet that criteria, or at least can be shown to have done it no damage I will vote for him. If he does not, I will not vote for him.

We need statesmen, not politicians, and the way you get there is to start electing statesmen, and stop electing politicians. Period.

My criteria above is my attempt to do just that.

And Tumpy is far away from my vote. There is only one that qualifies, by the numbers, and I bet you know who. That guy will have my endorsement.

Offline roamer_1

December 12, 2023
Two Weeks That Changed America

Poor little Tumpy... He can't help it... He was fooled!  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline roamer_1

Holy crap! where to even start?

Offline LMAO

I didn’t hear much about him during the AIDS epidemic.

But during the AIDs epidemic, there wasn’t cable news or social media

Covid had a near 99% survival rate. Yet it was treated like the Motaba   virus in the movie “Outbreak.”

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It's simple @Bigun , really... The Republican party is stuffed to the rim with RINOs. Feckless, insipid men who are easily swayed to collude with the PTB, namely GOP leadership, which is largely in collusion with the liberals in the Democrat party.

That happened because Republicans have been taught to demand nothing from their representatives, with Republicans voting for the brand instead of looking to see if the man was worthy.

A valid criteria has been replaced by 'He's better than a Democrat', leaving the GOP leadership the credit card and the keys to the car. Nothing else matters.

I think that is not true. I think the government is always the problem, regardless of stripe. I am always and forever opposed to big government, which is Conservative 101, and the culmination of

A feckless party
A leadership in collusion with Democrats
and a horrid last Republican president, not to mention the candidates that failed years before him....

... has left me with an ongoing conclusion:

Having a criteria matters.
Mine is foremost... Belief in Yah specifically - YHWH is not Allah - and in the saving grace of Yeshua.

Next, call it the 'Stations of a Noble Heart' from Medieval times - He must be of strong and noble character, according to and displaying those things.

And finally, standard Conservative Reaganism, through Goldwater Conservatism, at the very least and most important.

If the candidate cannot meet that criteria, or at least can be shown to have done it no damage I will vote for him. If he does not, I will not vote for him.

We need statesmen, not politicians, and the way you get there is to start electing statesmen, and stop electing politicians. Period.

My criteria above is my attempt to do just that.

And Tumpy is far away from my vote. There is only one that qualifies, by the numbers, and I bet you know who. That guy will have my endorsement.

So you would knowingly allow a communist to assume the presidency rather than trying to prevent that even temporarily?  You and I have been over this ground before @roamer_1 and that is always what it comes down to.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

Poor little Tumpy... He can't help it... He was fooled!  *****rollingeyes*****

In his defense, when he placed restrictions on travel from China around Jan or Feb 2020 when there was indication that it came from China, he was attacked by Democrats and the media as xenophobic

In fact, they were claiming at that time Donald Trump was over reacting to  Covid
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 11:42:34 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

So you would knowingly allow a communist to assume the presidency rather than trying to prevent that even temporarily?  You and I have been over this ground before @roamer_1 and that is always what it comes down to.

Yes, I would, @Bigun . Because that end is inescapable without real opposition - Yours is the race to the bottom, proven over decades.

Real opposition requires criteria. Men steeped in knowledge, wise, and sure. That's the guy who will stand, no matter what.

Your temporary fix is what got us here. 'Better than a Democrat'. I won't do that anymore. You want my vote, back a Conservative. Or at least someone who has done Conservatism no harm. I am all done voting for sleazebags and RINOs...

But, but, butt... He's OUR sleazebag...
I don't care.

Liberalism isn't winning on merit - It has no merit.
Liberalism is winning because it has no opposition.

Raise the bar.
Raise it high.

Before very long you'll have a party full of Cruzs and DeSantises and Paul's.
there is a reason why temporary fixes are not allowed for in building codes... Because temporary fixes usually wind up being permanent.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Yes, I would, @Bigun .

And that line I will not ever cross! the sole disagreement between us.

Because that end is inescapable without real opposition - Yours is the race to the bottom, proven over decades.

Real opposition requires criteria. Men steeped in knowledge, wise, and sure. That's the guy who will stand, no matter what.

Your temporary fix is what got us here. 'Better than a Democrat'. I won't do that anymore. You want my vote, back a Conservative. Or at least someone who has done Conservatism no harm. I am all done voting for sleazebags and RINOs...

But, but, butt... He's OUR sleazebag...
I don't care.

Liberalism isn't winning on merit - It has no merit.
Liberalism is winning because it has no opposition.

Raise the bar.
Raise it high.

Before very long you'll have a party full of Cruzs and DeSantises and Paul's.
there is a reason why temporary fixes are not allowed for in building codes... Because temporary fixes usually wind up being permanent.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

In his defense, when he placed restrictions on travel from China around Jan or Feb 2020 when there was indication that it came from China, he was attacked by Democrats and the media as xenophobic

In fact, they were claiming at that time Donald Trump was over reacting to  Covid

No. there is no defense. Either he was fooled or he was in collusion with the greatest robbery of American liberty in history.

Gullible, indifferent or colluding. He gets one of those hats. None of them pretty. I will leave you to choose.

FOR SURE, He bears fault, and a lot of it.

Offline LMAO

No. there is no defense. Either he was fooled or he was in collusion with the greatest robbery of American liberty in history.

Gullible, indifferent or colluding. He gets one of those hats. None of them pretty. I will leave you to choose.

FOR SURE, He bears fault, and a lot of it.

I’m not saying his Covid response was the right one.

But it seemed like he couldn’t win either way on that. He was first accused of overreacting to it. Then he was accused of not reacting strong enough to it.

But this thread is about Fauci’s ego and I have nothing else to add in that regard so unless something new comes up, I’m done
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 11:53:13 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

And that line I will not ever cross! the sole disagreement between us.

And I would offer this conundrum:

Is OUR communist better than a Democrat?
Because that is the inevitable end @Bigun , unless we change something in the formula...

After all, that is the attempt in choosing Tumpy the wrecking ball in the first place, as misguided as it was... He's an outsider, beholden to no one... drain the swamp... For all his flailing about, he really got little done, and that cost us dearly in both fortune and liberty.

Right idea. wrong guy. I'll give you a mulligan. Next time (this time), back a Conservative. That's all I will do.

Offline roamer_1

I’m not saying his Covid response was the right one.

But it seemed like he couldn’t win either way on that. He was first accused of overreacting to it. Then he was accused of not reacting strong enough to it.

But this thread is about Fauci’s ego and I have nothing else to add in that regard so unless something new comes up, I’m done

ok... but he doesn't get a skate. He was standing there right next to Fauxi, who was operating under administrative authority... and I don't have to tell you where administrative authority comes from.

In the way of things, the weight falls to the chief. The buck stops at the top.

Offline DB

Anyone with any actual knowledge of how things work knew a paper or cloth mask would not block a virus that is 120 nm in size. And in reality, an N95 mask would fail to do so too. Any virus leaking in is too much. Then add to that your eyes being wide open to capture a virus in the air... There were plenty of actual scientific studies before COVID that indicated masks were useless at preventing the spread of a respiratory virus.

The only metric that made any sense to "lock things down" was hospital utilization and that would be a city by city determination. As it was, we got wholesale economic destruction without any rational plan behind it.

The 6 foot rule was entirely arbitrary. There were no studies or other scientific evidence to justify it. Just an edict from high.

Then there were government restrictions on what doctors could prescribe to minimize the harm COVID caused. Several that had good results and were inexpensive. But those had to be crushed to pave the way for big pharma's big payday.

And then there were those who were forced to die alone. I have nothing but extreme contempt for the people who caused that.

One man had the authority to do something about all that. That was his job. He failed. Responsibility comes with authority. It is not enough to say "he didn't know". People with great responsibilities are required to search out the truth or be replaced by someone else who can. The truth was apparent for many of these things early on as a number of us stated at the time.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 02:54:10 pm by DB »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Anyone with any actual knowledge of how things work knew a paper or cloth mask would not block a virus that is 120 nm in size. And in reality, an N95 mask would fail to do so too. Any virus leaking in is too much. Then add to that your eyes being wide open to capture a virus in the air... There were plenty of actual scientific studies before COVID that indicated masks were useless at preventing the spread of a respiratory virus.

The only metric that made any sense to "lock things down" was hospital utilization and that would be a city by city determination. As it was, we got wholesale economic destruction without any rational plan behind it.

The 6 foot rule was entirely arbitrary. There were no studies or other scientific evidence to justify it. Just an edict from high.

Then there were government restrictions on what doctors could prescribe to minimize the harm COVID caused. Several that had good results and were inexpensive. But those had to be crushed to pave the way for big pharma's big payday.

And then there were those who were forced to die alone. I have nothing but extreme contempt for the people who caused that.

One man had the authority to do something about all that. That was his job. He failed. Responsibility comes with authority. It is not enough to say "he didn't know". People with great responsibilities are required to search out the truth or be replaced by someone else who can. The truth was apparent for many of these things early on as a number of us stated at the time.

:yowsa: pointing-up

I was permanently banned from FB for posting links to the very studies you mentioned above @DB

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

The infuriating thing is that he won't own the disaster of how COVID was handled. There are potential voters who are waiting for him to admit that his handling of the plandemic was shoddy. I'm not sure if he gets those votes stops defending it and begins to own the mistake. He could actually be forgiven for not exactly knowing what to do since the crisis was like nothing we've ever seen. There have certainly been pandemics before, but we always need to factor in a criminally deceptive media + the malevolent contribution that social media provided. Remember, the situation changed daily. The mounting death toll, the number of countries affected, "experts" who continually weighed in on the best/worst way to treat the virus, dishonesty from the CCP and WHO -- these were coming at us with breakneck speed. I can accept his mistakes at that time. But he needs to come clean and set a plan in place for preventing that kind of chaos from happening again.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Trusting Cuomo's best bud, Fauci.

He laid no ground rules for the pandemic response. He put no limits on the CDC recommendations. He failed to honor the Constitutional RIGHT to assemble.

That's what was out of line.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

The infuriating thing is that he won't own the disaster of how COVID was handled. There are potential voters who are waiting for him to admit that his handling of the plandemic was shoddy. I'm not sure if he gets those votes stops defending it and begins to own the mistake. He could actually be forgiven for not exactly knowing what to do since the crisis was like nothing we've ever seen. There have certainly been pandemics before, but we always need to factor in a criminally deceptive media + the malevolent contribution that social media provided. Remember, the situation changed daily. The mounting death toll, the number of countries affected, "experts" who continually weighed in on the best/worst way to treat the virus, dishonesty from the CCP and WHO -- these were coming at us with breakneck speed. I can accept his mistakes at that time. But he needs to come clean and set a plan in place for preventing that kind of chaos from happening again.

No.
Just no.

How many people died because effective antivirals were outlawed, and doctors that knew better were censored? That number could easy reach into 6 figures.

Whether by hook or by crook, or just plain ineptitude, that guy should never hold office again... along with Buydem, Fauxi, Birx, and a whole slew of others. What was done was a crime against humanity.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 11:42:51 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

As I recall Fraudci botched the AIDS situation too, resulting in more deaths than if he had taken proper action. No the fact is that Fraudci during his long suck at the public teat screwed up every health crisis there was, Swine Flu, AIDS, Ebola, the Zika virus and anthrax scares, Covid..........thank God we had a competent professional leading the charge **nononono*