Author Topic: Fauci Explains Why He Doesn't Need Church Anymore, and It's As Arrogant As You Would Think  (Read 3917 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

Don't you start, buddy boy! 

You're "The Pope of the TDS sect around here!  A real fruit-loop! 

@libertybele must have just eaten some bad mushrooms or something.  Usually more lucid.

I will continue. I will shout it from the mountain top... Conveniently, I'm already there.
Tumpy the Clown will fix nothing, as is already proven.
He's big government all the way, which is the very same thing as the Democrats.

The ONLY way to restore our liberties and our fortune IS fiscal responsibility and libertarianism == Small government.
That's it.
There is no other way forward.

If you stand in the way of that. you're part of the problem.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I will continue. I will shout it from the mountain top... Conveniently, I'm already there.

The ONLY way to restore our liberties and our fortune IS fiscal responsibility and libertarianism == Small government.
That's it.

One more time...

Withholding or wasting your vote in a 'protest'...given the Communists behind the curtain currently in charge, shows me you lack the mental capacity to understand the battlefield.

Don't have the time, inclination nor the crayons to explain it to you, Smart Guy! 

Chrissakes...you don't event listen to yourselves   :tongue2:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 04:53:20 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

One more time...

Withholding or wasting your vote in a 'protest'...given the Communists behind the curtain currently in charge, shows me you lack the mental capacity to understand the battlefield.

Don't have the time, inclination nor the crayons to explain it to you, Smart Guy!

And I will tell YOU again: Your big government is not a whit different than their big government...
IT'S THE VERY SAME GOVERNMENT!

The battle is us vs. government not Democrat vs Republican, not capitalist vs communist.

ALL OF IT is remedied ONLY by making government smaller. That will fix it. Nothing else.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

That's it.

Trump might well "not fix anything" but that doesn't mean he can't prevent true evil from completing its mission.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

Trump might well "not fix anything" but that doesn't mean he can't prevent true evil from completing its mission.

Nope. He will not. It EXPANDED under him the last time... And it will again.
Lacking character and principles predicted it in the first place, and nothing has changed.

You will find that his federally created 'freedom cities' are the same damn thing as the liberal 15 minute cities... just dressed up so 'Murica will swallow it.... And believe me, MAGA will swallow it.
Watch and see.

Hegelian Dialectic.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 01:03:34 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Hoodat

One more time...

One more time...

Voting for a Democrat in a Republican primary not only wastes your vote, but it waste's another Republican's vote as well.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

Don't you start, buddy boy! 

You're "The Pope of the TDS sect around here!  A real fruit-loop! 

@libertybele must have just eaten some bad mushrooms or something.  Usually more lucid.

....hmm....it's time I got off of this merry-go-round regarding Trump. It's becoming ridiculous. Accusing people of being fruit loops and eating bad mushroom because they don't want 4 more years of Trump's failed policies?

Enough is enough. Peace @DCPatriot
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

....hmm....it's time I got off of this merry-go-round regarding Trump. It's becoming ridiculous. Accusing people of being fruit loops and eating bad mushroom because they don't want 4 more years of Trump's failed policies?

Enough is enough. Peace @DCPatriot

@libertybele

No...it's NOT enough!

You've essentially said you'd risk turning this country over to the Communists rather than vote for the man.

I've 'known' you too many years to believe you mean that. 

Peace back atcha!   :beer:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

One more time...

Voting for a Democrat in a Republican primary not only wastes your vote, but it waste's another Republican's vote as well.

Do try to keep up, will you?

I don't give a bleep whom you support in a primary...so put the squirrel back in your pocket.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 03:32:46 am by DCPatriot »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him think!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

@Bigun

Geez, Earl...maybe I should use a larger font too!    :beer:   :laugh:

They are pinned on the mat and they hate the man so much, they'd rather break an arm than admit the point.

Online libertybele

I hear your reasoning loud and clear -- I'm just not so confident that Trump would be able to do so. Yes, there is no doubt he had us headed in a better direction; perhaps you can say that he stalled the evilness, but it's worse now because most of his policies didn't stick. Unless he has a super majority and actually utilizes it, I don't foresee absolute change and I'm also taking into consideration that he had a super majority and blew it.  Yes, I acknowledge that Ryan's and McConnell's leadership didn't help.

I definitely don't have all the answers, but I find it alarming that he's attacked conservatism, talked about dictatorship, 'Freedom Cities' and retribution.  All red flags.  I think all the false accusations and crappola thrown at him and him aging has taken its toll.

I have struggled with my decision to not vote for Trump and it has not been an easy one.  Voting only for a conservative wins.  Otherwise we're right back at square one or worse.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I hear your reasoning loud and clear -- I'm just not so confident that Trump would be able to do so. Yes, there is no doubt he had us headed in a better direction; perhaps you can say that he stalled the evilness, but it's worse now because most of his policies didn't stick. Unless he has a super majority and actually utilizes it, I don't foresee absolute change and I'm also taking into consideration that he had a super majority and blew it.  Yes, I acknowledge that Ryan's and McConnell's leadership didn't help.

I definitely don't have all the answers, but I find it alarming that he's attacked conservatism, talked about dictatorship, 'Freedom Cities' and retribution.  All red flags.  I think all the false accusations and crappola thrown at him and him aging has taken its toll.

I have struggled with my decision to not vote for Trump and it has not been an easy one.  Voting only for a conservative wins.  Otherwise we're right back at square one or worse.

My point is only this @libertybele What do you imagine this country would look like now had we suffered eight years with Hillary Clinton running the show and what would it look like had Trump enjoyed the full cooperation of Washington Republicans for eight years.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 03:15:21 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
This explains it!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y65wZEtk_DQ

And yet somehow, they still sound intelligent and sophisticated.  :shrug:

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline roamer_1

My point is only this @libertybele What do you imagine this country would look like now had we suffered eight years with Hillary Clinton running the show and what would it look like had Trump enjoyed the full cooperation of Washington Republicans for eight years.

If wishes were wings, a frog's ass wouldn't bump the ground...

It is what it is.

Online LMAO

And yet somehow, they still sound intelligent and sophisticated.  :shrug:

That’s because they have British accents  happy77
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Mod2

Let's please stay on topic, which is Anthony Fauci's ego.

Online LMAO

Let's please stay on topic, which is Anthony Fauci's ego.

He must pray every day for another pandemic  so he can be relevant again

I never heard of him until COVID-19
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
He must pray every day for another pandemic  so he can be relevant again

I never heard of him until COVID-19

The memory of him and Birx standing front and center at all of the press conferences that spring is forever etched in my mind. He was allowed to run this country into the ground.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online LMAO

The memory of him and Birx standing front and center at all of the press conferences that spring is forever etched in my mind. He was allowed to run this country into the ground.

Which only fed his God  like complex

But I think now the focus needs to be on never letting that happen again.

Barry Goldwater

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If wishes were wings, a frog's ass wouldn't bump the ground...

It is what it is.

I completely agree on both counts which is why I'll never understand your thinking here!

I wish we had a Calvin Coolidge to vote FOR but we don't and that's the way it is!

If wishes were horses beggars would ride!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

December 12, 2023
Two Weeks That Changed America
By Steve McCann

I was recently asked if there was a defining moment that dramatically accelerated and perhaps made permanent the chaos this nation is presently facing. My answer: the two weeks between March 16 and March 30, 2020.

On March 16th, Donald Trump declared a National Emergency for COVID-19 and effectively shut down the nation for “15 days to slow the spread”. At a press conference announcing the temporary shutdown he said: “With several weeks of focused action, we can turn the corner, and turn it quickly.”

Regardless of the severity, never throughout the annals of mankind has a nation been shut down to combat a pandemic. However, the politically compromised and dishonest medical advisors to Trump (including Drs. Fauci and Birx) advised him to declare a National Emergency and agree to a shutdown and social distancing by pointing to the supposed success of China’s choreographed

continued at:  https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/two_weeks_that_changed_america.html
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 04:57:10 pm by DCPatriot »

Online libertybele

@Bigun  There are so many what if's it is really hard to say. I think we'd be in the same place under Hillary as with Biden only things would have been expedited and as much as I don't like her and voted against her, I believe her capabilities of running this country would be much greater than Joe's. With that being said, who knows, maybe the current puppet masters didn't want her in place. That has crossed my mind many times. Perhaps they truly under estimated Trump.

As for Trump, yes, had he had the full cooperation of the GOP things would look much different, though it is hard to determine if he would have had a full majority for eight years; I think doubtful.  I am confident though with full cooperation, COVID would have never happened, the withdrawal of troops in Afghanistan would have gone more smoothly, and I don't think Israel would have been attacked. Trump having 8 years would likely have eliminated some of the evilness under Biden's regime.

In reality though we cannot erase what has been done and Trump made some major mistakes along the way including the handling of Fauci, his terrible selection of people, his failing to clam the riots, as examples. Those were his doings not those in Congress. 

Our situation is grim because we have a corrupt DOJ and I believe very vulnerable justices in the SCOTUS who didn't do their job regarding J6...here we sit.

In my humblest of opinions it is imperative that we seat a true conservative as president. Trump has changed and not for the better.

Online libertybele

December 12, 2023
Two Weeks That Changed America
By Steve McCann

I was recently asked if there was a defining moment that dramatically accelerated and perhaps made permanent the chaos this nation is presently facing. My answer: the two weeks between March 16 and March 30, 2020.

On March 16th, Donald Trump declared a National Emergency for COVID-19 and effectively shut down the nation for “15 days to slow the spread”. At a press conference announcing the temporary shutdown he said: “With several weeks of focused action, we can turn the corner, and turn it quickly.”

Regardless of the severity, never throughout the annals of mankind has a nation been shut down to combat a pandemic. However, the politically compromised and dishonest medical advisors to Trump (including Drs. Fauci and Birx) advised him to declare a National Emergency and agree to a shutdown and social distancing by pointing to the supposed success of China’s choreographed

continued at:  https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/two_weeks_that_changed_america.html

Ok -- however, he continued to play into the charade of Fauci and Birx.  Trump did one heck of a job in quickly getting things in place to combat COVID, I give him credit for that. However, you mean to tell me along the way, he didn't realize Fauci's game?  Keep in mind, that even Obama shut Fauci's research down.  Somehow under Trump he was granted funding again and Trump continued to pat him on the back.