Author Topic: Fauci Explains Why He Doesn't Need Church Anymore, and It's As Arrogant As You Would Think  (Read 3911 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
In a just world Tony Fauci would be hanging from a lamp post on Constitution Avenue.

Yep...  Fauxci needs to thank his lucky stars he didn't live in 16th century Europe. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

This works for me ...

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This works for me ...

You left out the closing part of the ceremony

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Even Narcissus Didn’t Love Himself This Much’: Fauci Doesn’t Need Church, His ‘Personal Ethics’ Are Enough
By  Virginia Kruta

Dec 10, 2023   DailyWire.com

Former White House Chief COVID Adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci claimed during a recent interview that he no longer felt the need to attend church because his “personal ethics on life” were enough.

Fauci made the comments during a conversation with BBC special correspondent — and frequent MSNBC contributor — Kathy Kay, also citing “problems” with the organized church as a whole.

WATCH:

During the interview, Fauci pointed out the chapel where he and his wife were married — and Kay, noting the beauty of the chapel, asked whether he still went there for church services.

“You don’t practice anymore, do you?” she pressed. “Why?”

“A number of complicated reasons,” Fauci began, but Kay was not ready to let the topic drop.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/even-narcissus-didnt-love-himself-this-much-fauci-doesnt-need-church-his-personal-ethics-are-enough
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
He's on the same level as Trump who doesn't feel he needs to ask for forgiveness. Their arrogance is astounding.

@libertybele  @mountaineer  @jmyrlefuller @Hoodat

The title or content has absolutely nothing to do with Donald Trump...and yet here you all go RIGHT OUT THE BOX making it about him.

Couldn't even get past the 2nd 'REPLY"

It's actually, cute.... :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
In a just world Tony Fauci would be hanging from a lamp post on Constitution Avenue.
In a crows cage, he should suffer as much as he made others suffer in so many ways.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele  @mountaineer  @jmyrlefuller @Hoodat

The title or content has absolutely nothing to do with Donald Trump...and yet here you all go RIGHT OUT THE BOX making it about him.

Couldn't even get past the 2nd 'REPLY"

It's actually, cute.... :laugh:

You are correct @DCPatriot and I am guilty as charged.  I will take that into great consideration in future posts.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

You are correct @DCPatriot and I am guilty as charged.  I will take that into great consideration in future posts.

@libertybele

I'm fine with it.  Just wanted to point out that TDS is real!

And still can't believe, when faced with "TRUMP vs HILLARY" or "TRUMP vs. BIG MIKE", you'd withhold your vote.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

But start a thread about something Ron DeSantis has accomplished as governor of Florida, and who jumps in to bring up Trump and call DeSantis silly childish names? Yeah, never mind.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

I'm fine with it.  Just wanted to point out that TDS is real!

And still can't believe, when faced with "TRUMP vs HILLARY" or "TRUMP vs. BIG MIKE", you'd withhold your vote.

Accusing me of TDS is just wrong! On many occasions I have given Trump tremendous credit, stated that he was a good president, praised his rallies, etc.  Unfortunately, his biggest mistake was breaking his promise to calm the riots. Not many of his policies took hold -- so why would I vote for more of the same? I've stated all of this several times.

I voted for him twice.  It's time to move on. His age and his attack against conservatism is a concern.

Hillary isn't going to run again.  Big Mike is my hunch.

Again, I just don't see Trump being the nominee for various reasons...and if he is the leftists/marxists sure as heck aren't going to let him near the WH.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

Accusing me of TDS is just wrong! On many occasions I have given Trump tremendous credit, stated that he was a good president, praised his rallies, etc.  Unfortunately, his biggest mistake was breaking his promise to calm the riots. Not many of his policies took hold -- so why would I vote for more of the same? I've stated all of this several times.

I voted for him twice.  It's time to move on. His age and his attack against conservatism is a concern.

Again, I just don't see Trump being the nominee for various reasons...and if he is the leftists/marxists sure as heck aren't going to let him near the WH.

But you said...I will not vote for Donald Trump [in the Election]

Given what's at stake...that's TDS.    :laugh:

Offline LMAO

When somebody uses the term “Trump Derangement Syndrome” against people who disagree with them,
It means they’re lacking an intellectual argument

It’s similar to what the left does when they call people racist when they are losing an  argument
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Don’t play their game

When someone’s reduced to name-calling, it means they have no further argument to make

Not supporting Donald Trump does not mean you’re suffering a psychological ailment

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I call it a rational decision.  Not TDS. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

I call it a rational decision.  Not TDS.

:beer:

Offline libertybele

That is correct.  I will not vote for Trump. He's become unhinged, attacked conservatives, failed on most of his policies and he's aging. Why would I vote for more of the same??? That's just asking for things to further deteriorate.

Online roamer_1

... And here we are, back at 'Better than a Democrat'.

That's a damn low bar, and sinking lower. And folks wonder why it's a race to the bottom.
Brylcreme and Dentyne shwing, and nothing - not a damn thing - else.

Online roamer_1

Don’t play their game

When someone’s reduced to name-calling, it means they have no further argument to make

Not supporting Donald Trump does not mean you’re suffering a psychological ailment

More of the 'hater' shtick the liberals use.

Online DCPatriot

When somebody uses the term “Trump Derangement Syndrome” against people who disagree with them,
It means they’re lacking an intellectual argument

It’s similar to what the left does when they call people racist when they are losing an  argument

If you exist on this forum, there is absolutely NO EXCUSE to not get off one's dumbazz and vote for the GOP Candidate for POTUS in 2024.  Don't give a damn who it is!

You guyz are carrying your purity bullshit to the extreme.

Offline LMAO

Back to the original topic

Fauci’s ego has gotten inflated in the last couple years. Covid has been good to him.

Would anybody have ever heard of him if it wasn’t for COVID-19?

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

If you exist on this forum, there is absolutely NO EXCUSE to not get off one's dumbazz and vote for the GOP Candidate for POTUS in 2024.  Don't give a damn who it is!

ROMNEY.

Offline LMAO

You don’t get to dictate what people do with their vote and their value system just like nobody has that right when it comes to you

That is all

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Translation:

"I don't need to worship God!  I AM God!"

But who is responsible for making him feel like God? Look at the unquestioning and glowing  coverage he got during COVID-19 from the media.

Barry Goldwater

Online DCPatriot

... And here we are, back at 'Better than a Democrat'.

That's a damn low bar, and sinking lower. And folks wonder why it's a race to the bottom.
Brylcreme and Dentyne shwing, and nothing - not a damn thing - else.

Don't you start, buddy boy! 

You're "The Pope of the TDS sect around here!  A real fruit-loop! 

@libertybele must have just eaten some bad mushrooms or something.  Usually more lucid.