Author Topic: 3 reasons for the Democrat ‘great replacement’  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
3 reasons for the Democrat ‘great replacement’
« on: December 10, 2023, 02:38:24 pm »
December 10, 2023
3 reasons for the Democrat ‘great replacement’
By Earick Ward

In the fourth, and hopefully final GOP debate, Vivek Ramaswamy created an uproar when he stated that “the Great Replacement Theory is not some grand right-wing conspiracy theory, but a basic statement of a Democratic Party’s platform.”

He stated the truth, as Democrats have touted this premise for the past handful of years, from Joe Biden to Chuck Schumer and more.

Politico concluded in 2013 that “amnesty for millions of illegal aliens would be an electoral bonanza for Democrats and cripple Republican prospects in many states they now win easily.”

Van Jones threw a hissy fit in providing his, ahem, (mischaracterization) of Ramaswamy’s comments following the debate.

The smug, condescending way that he [Ramaswamy] just spews this poison out, is very, very dangerous. ... You’re watching the rise of an American demagogue that is a very, very despicable person. ... I was shaking, listening to him talk, and a lot of people don’t know, that is one step away from Nazi propaganda coming out of his mouth.

What is dangerous (for Democrats) is the electorate being exposed to the truth.  Like or dislike Vivek Ramaswamy, what he stated regarding the Democrats’ “replacement theory” was right on the money.  The Democrats (and Establishment Republicans) are actively pursuing new voters.

I believe that are three reasons for this strategy.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/12/3_reasons_for_the_democrat_great_replacement.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: 3 reasons for the Democrat ‘great replacement’
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2023, 03:00:36 pm »
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

George Orwell.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien