Author Topic: Democrat John Whitmire elected Houston mayor, defeating congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Now if they can only figure out a way to get Hidalgo out...

I fully expect her to be indicted in the near future. (Three of her top people already have been and I hear at least one of them has rolled on her.)  @GrouchoTex
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 06:44:53 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

I fully expect her to be indicted in the near future. (Three of her top people already have been and I hear at least one of them has rolled on her.)  @GrouchoTex
I saw one of her former staffers on the news.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Houston and Austin have a number of officials that need to be horsewhipped and then fired.  At the top of list after Hidalgo is Travis County District Attorney Jose Garza.  The guy is a scumbag Soros lackey. 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Houston and Austin have a number of officials that need to be horsewhipped and then fired.  At the top of list after Hidalgo is Travis County District Attorney Jose Garza.  The guy is a scumbag Soros lackey.

:yowsa: :amen:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I must correct myself @corbe Kathy Whitmire is John's former sister-in-law. (I just went and refreshed my memory on that.)

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/status/1734283124471742583

She has to run.  She has no employable skills outside of the government.  Even a fried chicken outfit wouldn't hire her with her people skills.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

The Republicans in Texas protect her District even after 3 Census, just as they do Lloyd Doggett's, my Representative from south Austin to north Santonio. Texas GOP has no balls with Cornyn in charge.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.