Author Topic: 2024 Alernatives for Conservatives -Constitution Party?, Libertarian Party?, Others?  (Read 2046 times)

Offline LMAO

Take back the damn GOP from Magas and Globalists.

Walking away doesn't solve anything.

Our resolve needs to be stronger than their resolve.

Any suggestions? Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

As for the Constitution Party they are on the ballot in 13 states.  Not even close.  Their candidate has absolutely no chance of winning.  None.  Notta.

They have a little over 44,000 followers on Facebook; so very little exposure or interest.

https://constitutionparty.com/elections/ballot-access/
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 01:35:42 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

In looking at the Constitution Party's website, I don't see that anyone is even running. This is the barest ballot access map I've ever seen in quite a few election cycles (I became aware of them when Ron Paul was running).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
In looking at the Constitution Party's website, I don't see that anyone is even running. This is the barest ballot access map I've ever seen in quite a few election cycles (I became aware of them when Ron Paul was running).

It'll probably be Darrell Castle again, or Don Blankenship (spit!), or nobody.

I'll never forget how the Republican Party worked to knock the Constitution Party off the ballot in Pennsylvania in 2016.  I exchanged some very sharp emails with state chairman Jim Clymer over its refusal to fight back...he was pretty gutless and his explanation was that they couldn't afford to fight legally was pretty weak.  If the Constitution Party doesn't have the resources to fight for ballot access in a swing state then it might as well pack it in. 

As it happened, the 2020 election was a real clown show for the party, which pretty much finished it as far as I am concerned.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 02:57:53 am by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Hopefully the libertarian guy isn't a total loonie.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-