Author Topic: Joe Biden Meets the Gestapo  (Read 265 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Meets the Gestapo
« on: December 09, 2023, 02:47:38 pm »
December 9, 2023
Joe Biden Meets the Gestapo
By Warren Beatty

Last night, I watched a documentary about the Gestapo.  It occurred to me that it used the same tactics as the bumbling joke that currently occupies the Bully Pulpit and his minions.  I did some research to substantiate my thoughts.

History

The Geheime Staatspolizei, abbreviated Gestapo, was the official secret police of Nazi Germany.  It was created by Hermann Göring in 1933 by combining various political police agencies of Prussia into one organization.  On April 20, 1934, oversight passed to Heinrich Himmler, the head of the Schutzstaffel (the SS, originally Hitler’s personal body guard), who was also appointed chief of German police by Hitler in 1936.

Tactics

The Gestapo’s power focused upon Hitler’s political opponents through lies, atrocities, and reprisals.  It often made up facts against political opponents in order to achieve its objectives.  Those political opponents included people deemed dangerous to Nazi policies and politics.  They could arrest and imprison anyone and always assumed that their targets were guilty.  Once arrested, people found it difficult to prove their innocence.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/joe_biden_meets_the_gestapo.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Joe Biden Meets the Gestapo
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2023, 02:56:12 pm »
It's an overused analogy, but if you know anything about history, it's hard to deny that what the Obama/Biden administration has been doing these past three years seems to follow the Third Reich playbook, right down to Antifa/BLM acting as its brownshirts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2023, 03:10:51 pm »
It's an overused analogy, but if you know anything about history, it's hard to deny that what the Obama/Biden administration has been doing these past three years seems to follow the Third Reich playbook, right down to Antifa/BLM acting as its brownshirts.

It all started when William Jefferson Clinton and Hillary entered the WH. 900+ raw FBI files in the WH basement was just the beginning.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2023, 07:13:05 pm »
The Gestapo’s power focused upon Hitler’s political opponents through lies, atrocities, and reprisals.  It often made up facts against political opponents in order to achieve its objectives.  Those political opponents included people deemed dangerous to Nazi policies and politics.  They could arrest and imprison anyone and always assumed that their targets were guilty.  Once arrested, people found it difficult to prove their innocence.
:pondering: Who else do we know.........