Author Topic: Casey DeSantis Just Urged Out-of-Staters to Illegally Caucus in Iowa.  (Read 6580 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Casey DeSantis Just Urged Out-of-Staters to Illegally Caucus in Iowa.
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2023, 07:42:19 pm »
I would hope after getting caught in your many false claims some personal integrity would kick in but I guess not

@Right_in_Virginia has demonstrated ad nauseum that she has no personal integrity.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2023, 07:43:11 pm »
"Jill" is from me ----- I just wanted to see if using it stll pisses you off.  Apparently it does, @deb   Thanks for sharing.  :laugh:

So you post things that you know are untrue, but you do it to get a reaction. We will keep that in mind going forward when it comes to your claims.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2023, 07:43:34 pm »
I pretty much take anything RIV says here as utter bullshit, and then work up from there.  When she is not distorting, she is avoiding and deflecting EVERY single issue that Tumpy  has taken a hard left turn on.

Watch closely , she is incredibly predictable.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2023, 07:43:39 pm »
"Jill" is from me ----- I just wanted to see if using it stll pisses you off.  Apparently it does, @deb   Thanks for sharing.  :laugh:

Oh dearie. It takes FAR more than the drivel you post about DeSantis to piss me off. Don’t flatter yourself.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2023, 07:44:38 pm »
Perhaps
But it’s not the same as encouraging voter fraud as the OP is claiming

It is in my opinion. 

« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 07:46:34 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2023, 07:46:16 pm »
Oh dearie. It takes FAR more than the drivel you post about DeSantis to piss me off. Don’t flatter yourself.

I don't have to flatter myself @deb   You already did.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2023, 07:47:48 pm »
Delivered piping hot by the meatballs, themselves.  .  Dear Lord, the DeeDaas are stupid.

Yes, she probably should have anticipated how gullible and paranoid the trumpkins can be.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2023, 07:51:07 pm »
I pretty much take anything RIV says here as utter bullshit, and then work up from there.  When she is not distorting, she is avoiding and deflecting EVERY single issue that Tumpy  has taken a hard left turn on.

Watch closely , she is incredibly predictable.

And here you are talking about me instead of the DeeDaa's plea for help from voter fraud.  No predictability here  88devil

Offline LMAO

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2023, 07:52:01 pm »
And here you are talking about me instead of the DeeDaa's plea for help from voter fraud.  No predictability here  88devil

lol

And still doubles down on a crumbling narrative
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2023, 07:54:28 pm »

Talking about you IS talking about the LIE you posted.  There is absolutely NO plea for help from voter fraud.  It is a lie.  It is a lie you posted.  And it is a lie you continue to repeat.  It is what you do.  And that is predictable.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2023, 07:54:49 pm »
lol

And still doubles down on a crumbling narrative

Doubles down on a lie.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2023, 07:55:43 pm »
Absolutely nothing you say here is flattering about yourself.  Your tactics are incredibly predictable and intellectually dishonest.

You have been in Trump kneepad territory since day 1, and don't try to deny that.  Proof?  You have failed to address the Freedom City, Baby Bonus, College Endownment confiscation, COVID mismanagment, Tumpy's record breaking deficit generation, etc, etc,etc.  I could go on forever.  We are on to your 24/7 Trump's  better than Jesus schtick.  So stuff it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2023, 07:56:28 pm »
Casey's tweet again:

While voting in the Iowa caucus is limited to registered voters in Iowa, there is a way for others to participate. I’m calling on mamas and grandmamas from all over the country to come volunteer in support of Ron DeSantis in the Iowa caucus. Go to http://rondesantis.com to get registered to participate!

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2023, 07:56:35 pm »
I don't have to flatter myself @deb   You already did.

Nah.  But if that’s what you need to believe to make it through the day, go for it. I’ll not burst your bubble.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline libertybele

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2023, 07:57:38 pm »
It's actually encouraging voter fraud from the DeeDaas and their campaign @libertybele   Ron Desantis is proving to be too stupid for even Poop Czar in Trump's second administration.

@Right_in_Virginia Save your drama for someone that will actually believe it. As I pointed out Casey DeSantis (yes try to learn to pronounce their last name instead of acting like a preschooler) publicly clarified what she said. End of story.  Move on.

Ron DeSantis is far from stupid; if you want to point out stupidity, let's start with some of the backpedaling that Trump had to do while president because what he announced what he wanted to do he didn't have authority -- he should have known -- but as usual he flapped his jaws without knowing the ins and out of government nor the Constitution. Move on.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2023, 07:58:22 pm »
Casey's tweet again:

Note-- she didn't say VOTE she said VOLUNTEER!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2023, 07:58:50 pm »
Yes, she probably should have anticipated how gullible and paranoid the trumpkins can be.

Yeah, that's the issue.   :facepalm2:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2023, 08:00:11 pm »
So what do you have to say for yourself, @Right_in_Virginia ?  Just another episode of "RiV Gets Caught Posting Lies on TBR".  Why not do something totally out of character this time by owning up to it?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2023, 08:01:43 pm »
Absolutely nothing you say here is flattering about yourself.  Your tactics are incredibly predictable and intellectually dishonest.

You have been in Trump kneepad territory since day 1, and don't try to deny that.  Proof?  You have failed to address the Freedom City, Baby Bonus, College Endownment confiscation, COVID mismanagment, Tumpy's record breaking deficit generation, etc, etc,etc.  I could go on forever.  We are on to your 24/7 Trump's  better than Jesus schtick.  So stuff it.

Still waiting for her to explain how DeSantis violated Disney's Constitutional rights.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2023, 08:02:07 pm »
So what do you have to say for yourself, @Right_in_Virginia ?  Just another episode of "RiV Gets Caught Posting Lies on TBR".  Why not do something totally out of character this time by owning up to it?

I have left wing relatives even when I showed them Donald Trump condemning the NEO Nazis at Charlottesville still insist he called them “very fine people.”

You’re not gonna get what you’re asking for

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2023, 08:04:07 pm »

These reruns are getting tedious.  You know they are starting to sweat his hard left turn, when this level of lying from his toadies is getting this intense and frequent.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2023, 08:09:54 pm »
These reruns are getting tedious.  You know they are starting to sweat his hard left turn, when this level of lying from his toadies is getting this intense and frequent.

Pulleeze...cut the hoseshit!

Near 50 posts on this topic and the only "Trump" supporter PRIOR to this one is @Right_in_Virginia

You're all getting stupid...tripping over your bleeps...because Mrs. DeSantis screwed up.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2023, 08:10:01 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia Save your drama for someone that will actually believe it.

Right back at ya @libertybele

Ron DeSantis is far from stupid.

Ron DeSantis is the epitome of stupid.  His Presidential campaign, including the candidate, himself --- will be studied from start to finish for years to come for what not to do. This will be the DeDaSantis legacy.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2023, 08:15:38 pm »
Can Trump or his groupies even function without stupid namecalling?

https://twitter.com/Floridagirl0850/status/1733360817880375575
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org