Author Topic: Hunter indictment designed specifically to avoid Joe Biden.. Jonathan Turley [excellent read]  (Read 321 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter indictment designed specifically to avoid Joe Biden
Jonathan Turley

The 56-page indictment of Hunter Biden for tax evasion makes for racy reading, with the special counsel describing a four-year criminal pattern directed at maintaining Biden’s “extravagant lifestyle.”

That lifestyle included massive expenses for strippers, sex clubs, fast cars and other distractions.

The steps taken by Hunter to evade taxes are impressive, but not nearly as impressive as the efforts of the Justice Department to evade any direct implications for his father, President Biden.

In that sense, the indictment itself is a marvel of evasion.

There are three glaring omissions in the indictment that tend to shield critical payments and conduct that implicate the president.

more...excellent read
https://nypost.com/2023/12/08/opinion/hunter-indictment-designed-specifically-to-avoid-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

From the article:
... Also missing in the indictment is any charge against Hunter Biden as an unregistered foreign agent.

Recently, the Justice Department added a charge to the indictment of Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) that he ran afoul of FARA, the Foreign Agents Registration Act. FARA also was used to go after Donald Trump associates such as Paul Manafort.

The problem with charging Hunter with FARA is obvious.

It opens up questions about the millions of dollars going to the Biden family from foreign sources, a topic that Attorney General Merrick Garland has spent years avoiding.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Along the same lines as Turley's essay:
Analysis: Corrupt Special Counsel Using Hunter Biden Indictments to PROTECT Him . . . and His Father
Posted on December 9, 2023 by Curt
By Harold Hutchison

Fox Business host Larry Kudlow said Friday that Hunter Biden’s indictment made him “untouchable” from House investigators seeking to depose him on Wednesday.

Special counsel David Weiss secured a nine-count indictment against Hunter Biden Thursday for violations of federal tax laws. “Hunter is going to use this as an excuse to avoid any private deposition under oath before any of the congressional oversight or judicial or ways and means committees, or worst case, he’ll take the fifth if he has to go up there” Kudlow said.

“What he will not be forced to do is to reveal all the details of the alleged influence peddling and bribery crimes that might just happen to come up in a discussion about his failure to register as a foreign agent,” Kudlow continued. “Let me italicize that foreign agent part, because the Weiss indictment didn’t include that for some reason, maybe an oversight. The whole world knows that papa Biden was involved with his son’s business.” ...
https://floppingaces.net/most-wanted/analysis-corrupt-special-counsel-using-hunter-biden-indictments-to-protect-him-and-his-father/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why do I have the feeling that Hunter's defense team[I'm including David Weiss] has out-smarted all the Repub's on Cap Hill.. :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I said this a couple of days ago.  Hunter sitting in a plush fed prison, will be unavailable for congressional hearings or investigations.  Thus, insulating Pedo Joe from wrongdoings.

Actually a strategy that is  pretty brilliant that  they are trying to pull off.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 04:33:19 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.