Author Topic: JOE BIDEN’s enlisting of Hamas-linked CAIR on its ‘Combatting Anti-Semitism” panel was a stupid idea  (Read 160 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
JOE BIDEN’s enlisting of Hamas-linked CAIR on its ‘Combatting Anti-Semitism” panel was a stupid idea to begin with
DECEMBER 8, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM1 COMMENT

After CAIR’s (Council on American-Islamic Relations) notorious Jew-hating chief, Nihad Awad, was outed for praising Hamas’ October 7th massacre of Israelis, the White House this week quietly cut CAIR from its “strategy” on fighting anti-Semitism. But why CAIR, the American front group for Hamas, was ever included in the first place is beyond comprehension.

“I was happy to see people breaking the siege and [walking] into their own land,” crowed Nihad Awad, CAIR’s co-founder and national executive director, last month on a video circulated by the Middle East Media Research Institute this week.

“The people of Gaza have the right to self-defense,” he added, and “Israel as an occupying power does not have that right.” “The people of Gaza only decided to break the siege — the walls of the concentration camp — on Oct. 7,” Awad said. (Videos of the Gaza “concentration camp” here: SEE 
NY PostCAIR was tapped by the White House on May 25 to “launch a tour to educate religious communities about steps they can take to protect their houses of worship from hate incidents, such as instituting appropriate security measures, developing strong relationships with other faith communities, and maintaining open lines of communication with local law enforcement.”

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/12/08/joe-bidens-enlisting-of-hamas-linked-cair-on-its-combatting-anti-semitism-panel-was-a-stupid-idea-to-begin-with/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson